Julia Roberts. The only HONEST presenter on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Shes doing a pong ping yin yang Yong Kim hour and has now said TWICE that she would not buy these items because they weren't suitable, and she then went on to explain why.

Round of applause for honesty and helpfulness. Name another presenter who would do that..... Hmmm no. Me neither.

She's just said in the BB hour, she's now not bothered about having a few wrinkles, that she just wants to look the best she can.
For older women, there's so much pressure on how they look on TV.
Cheers Julia I think your looking good.

:clapping:

I was holding my breath at all the positive posts about JR.......then!:thinking:

I enjoy watching her. I think she was close to saying that skirt was a bit bonkers!

Although Debs Flint has been lambasted for endorsing every item she presents on QVC, wrongly in my opinion - she is QVC's most professionally proficient presenter - she always remarks "this may not be for you and, if it's not, that's fine, go for something else". Julia was just doing her job.

Oh I dunno. Debbie Greenwood made a classic comment about a Kim & Co looking awful on the hanger. That was honest. Although she did recover enough to say it looked better on the model.

I do like Julia and I think she's a good presenter, however, I don't think she likes the Yong Kim range personally.

How can you be anything but honest discussing overpriced unironed unflattering baggy rags. Q presenters are good actors but I think JR knew her limitations.

Although Debs Flint has been lambasted for endorsing every item she presents on QVC, wrongly in my opinion - she is QVC's most professionally proficient presenter - she always remarks "this may not be for you and, if it's not, that's fine, go for something else". Julia was just doing her job.

i beg to differ. i have NEVER heard DF or anyone else for that matter say "personally i wouldnt wear this and i'll tell you why...."

DF does the same as AY "if youre 13 you may not need this very greasy sh*t on your face at night..but buy this instead." Along with AY, DF the most ruthless salesgirl on the channel. ive been disgusted at some of her presentations.

Well if I put QVC on and Julia is presenting I don't immediately switch it off again like I do with quite a few of the other presenters! :cheeky:

I don't mind Julia too much. I know she pouts and preens and is a bit of a princess at times, but she is one of the best presenters for factually describing a product.

Sorry. I don't agree that the other presenters would be as honest, especially if presenting that awful skirt. They would have put some spin on it and come out with absolute rubbish as to where you would wear it and with what, especially JF, who is the most insincere presenter on QVC. Just my opinion - of course!!

Shes doing a pong ping yin yang Yong Kim hour and has now said TWICE that she would not buy these items because they weren't suitable, and she then went on to explain why.

Was it because there was nothing in a size small?

Latest posts

Back