Julian B ... whatever you say on air...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
no-matter what, no-matter why, no-matter when ... we at ST will always love you!!! xxx
(& your ex is barking mad for dumping you!)

Lovely Julian mentioned ST forum on QVC air this evening laughing at the fact he was discussed as "coming out" on here, when it was really a comment in jest after his g/f dumped him

no-matter what, no-matter why, no-matter when ... we at ST will always love you!!! xxx
(& your ex is barking mad for dumping you!)

JR, could you tell me if this was the original wording of your post 'cos I'm sure I read something different. Think I must be going mad. Help!

Pls don't worry Gem .. you are sane. I added a few words 'edited' Im the nutcase in this instance!!

xx

And JB's no effeminate --- so sorry HC!!!

JB's sexual preferences aside, not all gay men are "effeminate".

And not all "effeminate" men are gay.

But why let an out-of-date stereotype stop you? What next: let's get all women back in the kitchen "where they belong"? :taphead:

Last edited:
JB's sexual preferences aside, not all gay men are "effeminate".

And not all "effeminate" men are gay.

But why let an out-of-date stereotype stop you? What next: let's get all women back in the kitchen "where they belong"? :taphead:

HC my "effeminate" comment held no judgement, or held a stereo-typical attitude to the masses ... really nothing implied or intended.

However, humble Apologies if you took offence

I don't know you, and since this IS a message board I have no way of knowing what your intent was. Or indeed what your views of gay people are.

But I have read and re-read your original message, and I really am struggling to find any sense of "positivity" in your choice of words. Being a gay man does not make you any less male, just as being a woman (or possibly even a shopping telly presenter) makes you any less human.

If you'd said JB was "no homosexual", or indeed "not a lifter of men's shirts", I wouldn't have thought anything of it, as (AFAIK) JB is as heterosexual as they come.

But then, don't worry about it: it's only a word, isn't it? And since when have words ever had the power to inflict harm on people? :thinking:

Last edited:
HC - No intent, and I don't have strong opinions on any subjects in life. I just live and let live. (unless I wish to air my opinion on presenters!)

No one will ever know who I am, and that, is a good thing I imagine!

Happy New Year to you and all at ST!

xx

Latest posts

Back