Julian Ballantyne being a complete ***

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
ok, so my first attempt at this thread has been removed, perhaps i'll be informed at some point in the future as to why.

lets try again, without the (apparently) controversial words in case that's the reason.....

"and the P&P is just £7.95.. i dont know how QVC do it!"
this was said by julian ballantyne last night whilst selling the kitchenaid. he then went on to lift the machine and say how heavy it was and comment on what a bargain the P&P was.

well julian, in answer to your question about how your employer can do it, the answer is that they also charge £3.95 P&P to send out jewellery items that weigh less than a fairies pube.

please stop treating your audience like dimbos.

and for all you FM's this isnt a thread about P&P is a thread about what a disingenuous ***** juian ballantyne is.

and yes i know he reads this forum.

i hope this version satisfies the mods.

I agree. He is. Totally.

p.s. and wow, sellers on Amazon manage to p&p it for £3.99 OVERNIGHT!

Last edited:
QVC 's P and P is a joke. I have this afternoon placed an order from Liz Earle direct. The total amount was £32 ish and was P and P FREE ! and i have already had an email to say my order has been dispatched ! Take note QVC

By 'do it', he presumably meant 'have the nerve to charge such a ridiculous amount, considering that you'll have to wait two weeks for your goods to arrive'.

Loads of companies deliver heavy items overnight for a couple of quid. Most deliver free above a certain order value. We all know we're paying for the 30-day MBG via excessive P&P, and that QVC use the slowest and cheapest delivery options they can can get away with.

Julian, you should be ashamed.

I have ordered a couple of items from a different source to QVC, and spent a lot less on the P & P............and guess what they only took a couple of days to arrive.

QVC you are completely out of order.........................if you don't shape up pretty soon, I am afraid I think you will be on the way outta here. Your prices aren't even cheap, so stop trying to pretend you are offering an unbeatable bargain price.............blah blah blah. WE KNOW DIFFERENT. Ashamed you should certainly be.

Last edited:
By 'do it', he presumably meant 'have the nerve to charge such a ridiculous amount, considering that you'll have to wait two weeks for your goods to arrive'.

Loads of companies deliver heavy items overnight for a couple of quid. Most deliver free above a certain order value. We all know we're paying for the 30-day MBG via excessive P&P, and that QVC use the slowest and cheapest delivery options they can can get away with.

Julian, you should be ashamed.

Nah - we're paying for JR's holiday home, AK's cosmetic "procedures", for CR to shop 'til he drops (and ignore his destitute sister), for AY to maintain her actual and literal menagerie, for JF to buy loads of food to sniff then bin before she inadverdently imbibes a calorie, for AD's addiction to fags and brown ale, for CB's grey clothes fetish, for DF's personality bypasses, and for CH and DB's drunken nights out.

Oh yes; and for acting lessons so the illustrous Mr B can lie through his teeth without p***ing himself laughing.

:devil:

I guess we are all different(it would be a dull world if we weren't) but i find Jules B a very genuine and down to earth presenter and an all round good guy - he doesn't decide on the QVC P&P charges( which are too high at times) and he did truthfully state the fact that the Kitchenaid was a heavy item(which it is-i've got one) and that £7.95 was reasonable re postage and packing(although i accept that not all do agree with that being the truth hence this thread). Any discussion/debate should be balanced imo so i guess i'm just balancing those scales.:sun::sun::sun:

I guess we are all different(it would be a dull world if we weren't) but i find Jules B a very genuine and down to earth presenter and an all round good guy - he doesn't decide on the QVC P&P charges( which are too high at times) and he did truthfully state the fact that the Kitchenaid was a heavy item(which it is-i've got one) and that £7.95 was reasonable re postage and packing(although i accept that not all do agree with that being the truth hence this thread). Any discussion/debate should be balanced imo so i guess i'm just balancing those scales.:sun::sun::sun:

I agree with your post 100%. Rock on Julian we all know that you can't please all of the peope all of the time....:up:

Sorry but I am & never have been a 'Julian fan'.There is something about his voice/ delivery which doesn't fit well with my delicate ears, can't say anymore, 'cos don't know what or why!
Sure he is a nice bloke but just switch him off straight away.
QVC could take note of the comments re P&P & start checking on the competition.I came back recently & thought that some of the charges were lower but maybe not?

Latest posts

Back