Julien Macdonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the stuff he flogs is tacky tat. Now, if you like his stuff, more power to you. I wonder where it's all made? Wouldn't surprise me if it's all from the same factory Amanda Holden gets all her stuff from. Not sure what his father working in a washing machine factory has got to do with anything.

I think the stuff he flogs is tacky tat. Now, if you like his stuff, more power to you. I wonder where it's all made? Wouldn't surprise me if it's all from the same factory Amanda Holden gets all her stuff from. Not sure what his father working in a washing machine factory has got to do with anything.
It must mean that he didn't follow in his father's footsteps and that he was not born into wealth. I agree about the cheesy QVC designs. Maybe his red carpet clothes were sophisticated and knock out fabulous.

I think the red carpet stuff must cut the mustard. I must admit whenever I see red carpet pix and they say dress by JM I am always shocked and immediately think of the tat sold on Q! I think that line of stuff diminished his brand because, although there might have been some items which were nice, there were an awful lot of expensive duds.

I cant help it but I keep being drawn to his floral jacket code 197737. Its bold, bright, vibrant (garish) polyester but I want it. Just keep hoping my size sells out before I cave in. I need help 😮

I saw Jill Franks on air the other night in the 'Sparkle and Shine' fashion hour. She was wearing black leggings (pretty much as usual), a sequined biker style jacket (Danni Minogue??) and a pair of low heeled suede boots that looked to be exactly like the ones I have seen JM wearing. In fact, if you had replaced Jill's head with Julien's you wouldn't have noticed the difference. It was quite remarkable; they are the same shape and build!!

When top designers start flogging on a shopping channel you know the end is not far away. Yes, the fashion is tat, but have you seen the stuff in Freemans club book ???? :eek:

Did I see an article the other day saying his company was in debt ( big debt by the sound of it) and owes its debtors hundreds of thousands?

“Julien Macdonald's company hit trouble during the pandemic and officially went into liquidation on 26 July.”

Sad news for all concerned. Most of his clothes are now in clearance on QVC.

Latest posts

Back