Just a bit of fun songs I think are well matched to QVC presenters and guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia ..... 10 little fingers and 10 little toes, (which you can see in my toe posts)

Jill F ...... Sugar daddy (I've got one who buys me everythinK amaaaaazzzzing)

Chuntley ..... sugar and honey (and I could just eat myself all up I'm soooooo lovely)

Del Boy ..... Smooth operator (you won't even notice my hard sell)

Del Boy...... Money's too tight to mention (but you should still buy 3 for gifting)

AY........ Lipstick on your collar

ecoball man ........lipstick on your collar? No problem with this overpriced unless product.

Jill F...... Handbags and glad rags (only designer bags for me)

Chuntley .... Handbags and glad rags (only Lulu G ... Excuse me while I have an attack of the vapours)

Or, LATI, Julia could be "Sweet Little Sixteen" (Chuck Berry). Just how much of a size 16 can you squeeze into a size small?
Chuntley - I walk the line (should be I toe the line, I know, but still).
DBF - Torture. (Everly brothers - ie listening to her).
Any of them - Yakkety yak.

And to ALL the presenters from me, a heartfelt "Please please me, oh yeah, coz I please(d) you" (when I bought stuff from you, that is) - Beatles.

Inspired idea for a thread - some great laughs here.

Simon Brown and Jilly Jones - You'll always find me in the kitchen at parties
Glen Campbell - Return of the Mac(k)
Del Boy - Fake by Alexander O'Neal
Chloe - 2 Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
JR - Mary Poppins - Practically Perfect in every way

Off-topic a bit, but at this time of year QVC must be saying about us: Do They Know It's Christmas?

Apologies that meCharlie and DF get more than one mention.....just could not resist it..

Food, Glorious Food...........meCharlie (subtitled: sorry, there isn't any food - he's already scoffed it)
My Boy Lollipop...............meCharlie (subtitled: where? where the hell is this bloke with the lollipops? Gimme, gimme NOW!!)
Dancing (I got dressed in) the Dark............Kathy Taylor
You Raise Me Up ('cos I'm stuck down this hole in the ground)..........Richard Jackson
Fly Me to the Moon (please)...........Debbie Flint
To All the Girls I've Loved Before......Dale Franklin ('cos I'm so smooth, so handsome, so twinkly-eyed...stop, stop, I just LOVE myself so much)
All Together Now.........the combined Chorus of Q presenters and staff
I Just Called to Say I Love You........Debbie Flint's "Army" (?) of twittering, tweeting and twatting Fans
Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered.....Marverine
and sorry, but I couldn't resist adding one for IW's 'Pope' Peter: Son of a Preacher Man....................(well, he's got to be someone's
son, surely?)

Abbie from Ultrasun and AY are always telling us not to Burn (Ellie Goulding).

Marv is our Brown-Eyed Girl (Van Morrison) but she will keep them Rolling in the Deep (Adele).

Glen Campbell is always going on about that Little Black Dress (One Direction).

AY and a few others are always telling us Everything I Do, I Do It FOR YOU (Bryan Adams).

DF seems to be Back for Good (Take That). Unfortunately. She is also Working Her Way BACK TO YOU (Franki Valli) on her Facebook page.

JK, DF and JR want us to Read All About It (Emeli Sande).

SG, JF and a few others must be Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran) because they never stop talking. They must be Breathless (Corrs). If only they would listen to Don't Speak (No Doubt).

Those of us who have problems with the website: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2).

Tova says her perfume is Truly (Madly, Deeply) wonderful (Savage Garden).

Quite a few of the presenters when they get desperate are Beggin' (Franki Valli).

First, thanks to you all for the brilliant posts....I've been giggling all day (and haven't been at home, so the word's out there that I'm losing it...hardly surprising, do I hear you say?). Peppermint Patti, "Creep" for meCharlie is a stroke of genius.

Glad all over. All presenters.

Creep. Mecharlie

Dedicated follower of fashion. Glen

Claire Sutton - Big Girls Don't Cry (Franki Valli)

All the shapewear guests from Spanx, Vercella Vita and Slim 'n' Lift - Underneath Your Clothes (Shakira)

One for Mally: Will.i.am ft Britney Spears - Scream and Shout

One for Jill Franks: Queen - Innuendo

One for Ali Keenan: The Stranglers - Golden Brown

One for Micéal: ZZ Top - Smart Dressed Man

On for Nicki Gewertz: The Kinks - Lola

One for Julian Bennett: The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

One for Debbie Flint: Gary Glitter - Leader of the Gang (I am)

One for Anne Dawson: Petula Clark - Never on a Sunday [well, unless it's Bare Minerals, or Decleor, or Elemis...]

Last edited:
Sam Doubledee/Suzy Adams: Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams are Made of This

Charlie on any food show: John Williams - Jaws theme
Charlie on any jewellery show: Pointer Sisters - Slow Hand

Craig: T-Rex - I love to boogie

Last edited:
Have we had ..

Paperback Writer............... DF
When You Say Nothing at All......meCharlie
Everything I Do (I make a mess of).......Marv
Secret Love (myself).........Claire (with sincere apologies to Doris Day...)
It's Oh So Quiet........meCharlie
Evergreen.........Richard Jackson (again, apologies as it's a beautiful song, this time to Barbra Streisand)
Ticket to Ride (preferably one to Outer Mongolia).........JF
Love Letters (on my Ipad + every other electrical device I own).............DF

Latest posts

Back