Just HOW professional is JRs dancing career???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
... Ummm its not.

Ive often wondered, as JR rants on and on about herself as being this 'pineapple dance studio' experienced 'dancer' along the lines of Arlene Phillips. If I had a £1 for everytime I have heard JR say "as a dancer myself" I would be rich.

... Actually her resume has a big echo regarding dancing. Thinking of what may have been her Era...
Was she a hills angel? NO
Was she a Pans People NO
Legs & Co? NO
Hot Gossip? NO
Danced on 321? NO
Kenny Everett Show? NO
etc etc..

JR was Just a cabaret dancer on a cruise liner, and did a couple of stints for Canon & Ball.

In fact, Claire Sutton has a huge dancing career in comparison, but does Claire harp on and on and on about it? Zzzzzz???? Ummm No.

Julia you are a voice over, a supporter of a football team - now a HUGE relegated failure ..and glorified for running into the sea on Citizen Smith. :yawn: and of course selling products showing cleavage and talking about your favourite topic... yourself.

Last edited:
I think her mum ran a dancing school didn't she, so she would've start training at a young age no doubt...she may be good, I've never seen her dance!

... Ummm its not.

Ive often wondered, as JR rants on and on about herself as being this 'pineapple dance studio' experienced 'dancer' along the lines of Arlene Phillips. If I had a £1 for everytime I have heard JR say "as a dancer myself" I would be rich.

... Actually her resume has a big echo regarding dancing. Thinking of what may have been her Era...
Was she a hills angel? NO
Was she a Pans People NO
Legs & Co? NO
Hot Gossip? NO
Danced on 321? NO
Kenny Everett Show? NO
etc etc..

JR was Just a cabaret dancer on a cruise liner, and did a couple of stints for Canon & Ball.

In fact, Claire Sutton has a huge dancing career in comparison, but does Claire harp on and on and on about it? Zzzzzz???? Ummm No.

Julia you are a voice over, a supporter of a football team - now a HUGE relegated failure ..and glorified for running into the sea on Citizen Smith. :yawn: and of course selling products showing cleavage and talking about your favourite topic... yourself.

JR'sEgo, you really do seem to have a JR hatred. I wonder where this stems from, even your forum name is JR related. ?:wonder:

If she's such a good dancer wouldn't she have done a better job when she was demonstrating the Zumba TSV ?

A couple of years ago she tap danced with Claire & Catherine. She was hopeless. The other two knocked spots off her. Dancer no. Inflated ego yes.:doh:

you are all so cruel ! Whatever we think of her she certainly grabs our attention and as a result is probably QVC's No.1 seller / income earner.

:sun::sun:

jilly doesn't harp on about it either and didn't she at least make it onto top of the pops? they showed some ancient clip of her once.

I have heard Dale mention the Full Monty more than once :sweat: :wonder:

:happy:

you are all so cruel ! Whatever we think of her she certainly grabs our attention and as a result is probably QVC's No.1 seller / income earner.

:sun::sun:

Well, she's probably qvc's no1 seller / income earner, but that's because she's simply great at her job. Whatever the 'ego' issues are - and she can be a diva as much as she likes, as far as I'm concerned - she presents the products well and gives proper explanations, as well as being honest about her opinions of things, and she's also got a good sense of humour, as well as being relaxed in her presenting style; she never talks over guests, she isn't awkward and she puts guests and telephone callers at ease. She also looks great and has the right level of sexiness and friendliness about her. Julia rocks! :rock:

I think the tales about her dancing career are as inflated as her infamous dancer's calves :cheeky: From what I can gather she was just high-kicking in the back of the chorus line on some cruise ship - we all know she can open and close her legs with gusto from the pilates shows :clapping: Certainly the clip someone once found of her eurovision performance was hardly compelling evidence of her skills :rock:

And you seem to have a JR fixation. I wonder where THAT stems from??? :wonder:

Gosh, your reply was so predictable. I do not have a JR fixation at all I just think that all the vitriol and nasty comments are quite OTT sometimes and have a right to say so. If anyone has a fixation with JR it is the OP or possibly yourself. Perhaps you have a fixation with me too as I never see you jump on anyone else who happens to comment on the JR threads.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back