Just my occasional rant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
Charlie Brook - dreadful to watch for his total reliance on hand gestures especially praying
Debbie Flint - most annoying false giggle
I've a suggestion - remove all the presenters from view and make them voice only
In the space that's created let the graphics department run amock with loads of ever
changing information slides

The Grump

Charlie Brook - dreadful to watch for his total reliance on hand gestures especially praying
Debbie Flint - most annoying false giggle
I've a suggestion - remove all the presenters from view and make them voice only
In the space that's created let the graphics department run amock with loads of ever
changing information slides

The Grump

What would people moan about if QVC removed the presenters.?

The mere sighting of an eyebag, flabby under arm or dare I say toe post has folk posting on here like crazy.

What would people moan about if QVC removed the presenters.?

The mere sighting of an eyebag, flabby under arm or dare I say toe post has folk posting on here like crazy.

Well lets start with being sent used items, labels cut from clothing, dirty jewellery, lost items, wrong items, expensive postage, faulty products, web site not working, products cheaper elsewhere, items on advance orders, waitlist mishaps, poor product knowledge of guests, incorrect information given on presentation/website, over packaging ........ .....................

Latest posts

Back