JW magic pen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
The effervescent Judith Williams has just been on with her luxury diamond collagen pen costing nearly 30 quid including P&P. After talking complete boll**ks about it and whilst AY was adding her bit, she started wafting it backwards and forwards over her face without even touching the skin, making an "Ummmmm" sound.

OMG this stuff MUST be potent if it works without being in contact with the skin. Anyway enough of typing this post, I'm off to order one before it sells out. :mysmilie_488:

The effervescent Judith Williams has just been on with her luxury diamond collagen pen costing nearly 30 quid including P&P. After talking complete boll**ks about it and whilst AY was adding her bit, she started wafting it backwards and forwards over her face without even touching the skin, making an "Ummmmm" sound.

OMG this stuff MUST be potent if it works without being in contact with the skin. Anyway enough of typing this post, I'm off to order one before it sells out. :mysmilie_488:

I think Judith has picked up what's known in the trade as 'The Philosophy Virus' you know the one, where the models all sit round the table wafting perfume and shower gel under their noses and pulling a multiple orgasm face. THAT one.

The only known cure for it is to be locked in a darkened room and given cheap, germy high street skincurr through the bars on the windows. :happy:

Maybe she is trying to 'one up' the Prai woman with her interstellar creams by using essence of ghost as the next big thing in the cosmetic industry.

Maybe she is trying to 'one up' the Prai woman with her interstellar creams by using essence of ghost as the next big thing in the cosmetic industry.

It'll be very economical to use, in fact it'll last for ever. No more forking out for the next promised miracle product, to keep the wrinkles at bay all you need is a quick waft of the pen.

It'll be very economical to use, in fact it'll last for ever. No more forking out for the next promised miracle product, to keep the wrinkles at bay all you need is a quick waft of the pen.

Does any old pen work, what about a biro? I'm thinking if I try my sharpie, I might get more permanent results!! :wink:

Off to try it immediately!

Does any old pen work, what about a biro? I'm thinking if I try my sharpie, I might get more permanent results!! :wink:

Off to try it immediately!

Let us know how you get on. Don't forget to make the Mmmmmmm sound though, cos it definitely won't work without that. :mysmilie_865:

Latest posts

Back