Kabler the gabbler drives me mad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nguyenthaonhi

Registered Shopper
One moment condescending & holier than thou, the next all pigeon-toed & twirling her faux hair - I know she doesn't really do that as it would probably fall out in clumps but that's how I see her. I'm also of the opinion that she feels much of what she does is beneath her but she was no great shakes as a reporter,calling herself a journalist is delusional. Her words "I'll quickly give you the measurements" sum her up as far as I'm concerned & that's disinterested.

One moment condescending & holier than thou, the next all pigeon-toed & twirling her faux hair - I know she doesn't really do that as it would probably fall out in clumps but that's how I see her. I'm also of the opinion that she feels much of what she does is beneath her but she was no great shakes as a reporter,calling herself a journalist is delusional. Her words "I'll quickly give you the measurements" sum her up as far as I'm concerned & that's disinterested.

I'm not sure the word "disinterested" is used in its correct context here however I understand your point. She definitely comes across as bored to death, however I know I would be if I had to tout tacky lotions and various vacuum cleaners for a living. I personally don't believe that being on the telly makes it any more glamorous than working in a shop or department store, however I understand others take a different view.

I like her, she's one of my favourites. She's not totally up herself and doesn't fill the show with her life story. She's always cheerful and I would much rather have her than most of the others. Each to their own :)

The thing that has driven me mad this year is that bliddy hair dryer. Can't even stand the sight of it now. They interrupt almost every show with it.

I like her, she's one of my favourites. She's not totally up herself and doesn't fill the show with her life story. She's always cheerful and I would much rather have her than most of the others. Each to their own :)

The thing that has driven me mad this year is that bliddy hair dryer. Can't even stand the sight of it now. They interrupt almost every show with it.

Maybe Kabler uses it to dry her straw locks? I'm sure JF simply couldn't LIVE without hers, which is why she gifted one to all her girlfriends.

I agree with all of this.

I don't find Jackie Kabler snooty or up herself in the slightest. To me, she comes across as an intelligent, funny woman who gets on great guns with guests and fellow presenters alike. I doubt she finds QVC "beneath her" given her genuine enthusiasm for many of the products, but I also appreciate her honesty when something isn't for her, eg some of the cooking products. I don't know, but I suspect she's one of QVC's top selling presenters, given how she was trusted with both Ruth Langsford and the debut (only?) show with Rick Stein. I'd sooner have Jackie any day over many of the others.

I don't find Jackie Kabler snooty or up herself in the slightest. To me, she comes across as an intelligent, funny woman who gets on great guns with guests and fellow presenters alike. I doubt she finds QVC "beneath her" given her genuine enthusiasm for many of the products, but I also appreciate her honesty when something isn't for her, eg some of the cooking products. I don't know, but I suspect she's one of QVC's top selling presenters, given how she was trusted with both Ruth Langsford and the debut (only?) show with Rick Stein. I'd sooner have Jackie any day over many of the others.

Very well put, I agree entirely.

AK railroaded Laurie Wickwire on the gem show, it was dreadful. LW’s delivery is a slow drawl but AK express style was awful, not a good pairing I switched off.

It's interesting how people's perceptions differ. I tend to agree with the people who find her manner betrays a boredom and that she would really rather be elsewhere. There are worse presenters than her - the awful simpering Claire Mutton being one. I think Theresa May would do well on QVC. She likes fashion and is quite happy to tell lies to millions. She could launch her own jewellery range in steely-grey marcasite that is known for its coldness and lack of transparency or sparkle.

I think Jackie is one of the better presenters though not perfect (I thought she was a bit rude to the gardening guest about his rather OTT Christmas jumper). I wondered if she got to present the shows with Ruth as she had previously worked with Eamon.

Anyone over the age of 16 who stands tweeny toed in the little girl pose needs to grow up ! and its certainly not endearing in women in their menopausal years, its just pathetic.

Jackie (also rapid fire) Kabler giggles with embarrassment at the smallest thing, her embarrassed attitude at were she is right now speaks volumes and don’t get me started on the “love it love it love it” “yeah yeah yeah” and “super super super” and that smug lob sided smirk she pulls at the camera when going on an add break, Princess Jackie is not my cup of tea either, she’s as fake as a twelve pound note. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back