Kaftans???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The store by me had a closing down sale, so I just assumed the worst Gary :cheeky:
I hope they are still trading, I do like mooching around Milletts! Still, I think they have had a closing down store here before and then they miraculously reopened again!

No need to apologise Mitzi, I recall you had a little trouble remembering a lot of things on that cruise owing to seasickness *cough* :drunk:

I'm sure you remember that I was the svelte one and Mrs J was a little more 'padded out', shall we say, and more able to show off the kaftan to its deserved best :wonder:

In truth, I couldn't stand the bliddy things but pretended I did, just to shut her up, as she couldn't fit into anything else :rolleyes:

I was the one with the seven in one dress in cherry red :wave:.........is it all coming back now?

That trip was just one haze for me. I think I was so seasick I seemed to recall that I spent most of the time being assisted by a very helpful hunk who may or may have not been a rugby player.

Must remember to take the seasick pills with me on the next cruise.

Must have a photo somewhere of you in that delightful cherry red dress, wonderful what you could do with it. Dress it up or down, truly a wonderful garment. So fetching.:up:

Getting back to Mommabear for a mo: WHAT is Andy Love wearing on his head?

Is he wearing one of Loen's old syrups?

He's looking really hot since he came back from his hols :cool:.......unlike his Mrs :wink:

You know what they say Mommabear: beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

I think you need to revisit your optician ASAP :devil:

Latest posts

Back