Karcher K2950 Pressure Washer-any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think i got the same one Deanos mentioned from Aldi it's a very good machine.

Firstly dont beleive the full price they quote it is rubbish everone else seems to be selling it for the same price.

The best one about is from Aldi made by Karcher, none in the stores at the moment they are around £70 + £20 for the T Racer, but you can pick them up on Ebay for about £50 for the complete kit, the T Racer is better as its adjustable and the washer is 150bar, the Ideal world one is 110 bar.

It also has a built in detergent tank so no faffing around with a bottle and a pipe and it includes a rotary brush.

I can throughly recomend the Powercraft one as that's what i use and i got mine off ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/powercraft-ma...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_...wercraft+washer&_fromfsb=0&_trksid=m270.l1313

Thanks Deanos

Last w/e I did spot the K2950 being sold at the same price as IW (£99) on other sites so I suspect that this is not an IW deal but a Karcher deal anyway.

Thanks for your recommendations, I do appreciate you taking the time to research the info and write it down here for me. Also I had forgotten about the fiddly bottles which need to be filled up (I only remember them mentioning them in one of the demos that I watched)

I have had a look at the links that you have listed and will see if I can bag one on ebay or Aldi when they get them back in.

Thanks for all the other contributions to my thread

Last edited:
sorry i took your thread off-topic Lioness.....;)

That's OK! :)

I would have been a little miffed if I had not received any serious replies to my question as I really was after some advice and honest opinions. I got some from a couple of kind people on here, so no harm done.:D:D

Thanks Deanos

Last w/e I did spot the K2950 being sold at the same price as IW (£99) on other sites so I suspect that this is not an IW deal but a Karcher deal anyway.

The old chap always goes on about how hes put the package together for Ideal World when its always available elsewhere, like the song "dont beleive the hype" :D

Karchner

For what it's worth, I have been looking at a website called www.gardenbargains.com, and they have the same thing on offer. Maybe they will deliver more promptly than Ideal - worth a look IMHO. I want it to clean my patio, but I am nervous about having to wait if I use IW.

Thank you. The offer at Aldi for the Powercraft high pressure cleaner starts today, Sunday. Went this morning to get one and have already been playing with it. The one thing that IW are right about is that once you start, you keep on looking for things to clean. I'm very happy with the purchase and this looks like a gadget that we will actually use.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Latest posts

Back