Kathryn Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kittenlizz

Registered Shopper
Accidentally switched on to Qvc,I was aiming for 'Antiques road trip' on Really🤣 and I had to look twice as haven't seen red haired Kathryn for a wee while. Does anyone think she looks gaunt & very thin? I know she lost her Mum recently and life can be a b*tch sometimes. I Just hope the lass is okay and not taking those magic pills AY and Chunts seem to be promoting. She didn't need to lose any weight😔

Accidentally switched on to Qvc,I was aiming for 'Antiques road trip' on Really🤣 and I had to look twice as haven't seen red haired Kathryn for a wee while. Does anyone think she looks gaunt & very thin? I know she lost her Mum recently and life can be a b*tch sometimes. I Just hope the lass is okay and not taking those magic pills AY and Chunts seem to be promoting. She didn't need to lose any weight😔
I didn’t know she’d lost her mum, that’s really rough. I like Kathryn, she’s very natural and always has a smile on her face. I hope she’s okay.

She's young with two small children and also has dogs and cats. The weight falls off you running around after that lot I expect. I remember being at my thinnest after my second was born once the preg weight went. She says she's a size 10.

Yes,
Sorry she lost her mum. As a presenter, I find her very difficult to listen to because she talks too much about issues unconnected to the product she is selling. She has too much 'pep' which is, imo, put on for the camera and is exhausting to listen too.
Yes at the start, she was refreshingly different to the others, genuine and hadn't succumbed to the "Say anything for a Sale, whether its true or not" mantra of the rest of them, but now I find that has worn off and she is just as bad as the rest of them. Shame really!

That is sad

Which tablets are those please?
There was a mention on the forum somewhere about diabetic tablets being used by people who wanted to lose weight and consequently there is a shortage of that medication for diagnosed diabetics. I can’t remember the name of the drug though.

There was a mention on the forum somewhere about diabetic tablets being used by people who wanted to lose weight and consequently there is a shortage of that medication for diagnosed diabetics. I can’t remember the name of the drug though.
Thank you

Liraglutide/Victoza/Ozempic insulin which I can't get because it's out of stock at chemists & I'm diabetic
Oh my thats shocking hope it's sorted soon for you

Latest posts

Back