Kathy Taylors Face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

les fritos

Registered Shopper
Tuned in this morning she looks like shes had something done face very smooth pillow cheeks and slightly wind tunnel balnk face why do people keep getting crap injected into their faces there is nothing wrong in being natural you know

I can't see that at all - not a fan of her presenting style so I haven't seen her for ages but I think she looks lovely today.

I just thought she looked lovely - not at all artificially enhanced. Can't think of anyone more natural than Kathy!

I haven't seen her today, but I would be surprised if she has had work done. She doesn't strike me as the type of person to go down that route.

Kathy is my favourite presenter no airs or graces not frightened of showing her flaws and faults, doesn't sell herself making more of herself than the item she's selling.
In many ways other presenters could learn a lot regarding that from Kathy.
Plus there's not many of the other presenters that would be prepared to be at QVC at 7am week day mornings Monday to Thursday.

I saw her yesterday in the Chateau D'Argent hour and thought she looked lovely. Her face was mobile and smiley as ever. I think she looks wonderful these days although I would love her to wear more flattering clothes. I really think she struggles when it comes to clothes and it's unnecessary as she looks to be a slightly curvy size 16 and is quite tall so could wear many styles. Those dreary long skirts and mismatched tops make her look thrown together. I like her enormously and her unpretentious presenting style.

I thought Kathy looked a bit tired the last couple of mornings? She is def one of the best ( if not best )presenters. I think she & AH make a good team on the morning show.Agree some of her clothes don't do the best for her, but they have to wear these TSV's & how many of us would want to wear something that doesn't really suit?

I thought Kathy looked a bit tired the last couple of mornings? She is def one of the best ( if not best )presenters. I think she & AH make a good team on the morning show.Agree some of her clothes don't do the best for her, but they have to wear these TSV's & how many of us would want to wear something that doesn't really suit?

The male presenters are SO lucky that there isn't much in the way of menswear sold :grin:

Do any of you remember when Kathy first started on QVC? She was absolutely terrible, so hesitant and nervous, I didn't at one point think that she'd keep her job.
Well she's blossomed and turned into a really good, natural presenter, one of the best imho.
Well done Kathy, you look lovely too :heart:

Do any of you remember when Kathy first started on QVC? She was absolutely terrible, so hesitant and nervous, I didn't at one point think that she'd keep her job.
Well she's blossomed and turned into a really good, natural presenter, one of the best imho.

Yes, you're right. When she first appeared she must have been really nervous because she stammered and stuttered her way through everything she presented and looked very ill at ease. She has improved dramatically since those days and is much more fluent in her delivery too.

I think she is a little more relaxed in her presenting style nowadays. She still managed to knock off the table the cap when showing a bottle of perfume the other day! She did look as though she hadn't put a comb through her hair.

I remember it well! It was bliddy painful to watch her at first; almost as if QVC had dragged someone off the street and forced them into presenting.against their will. I didn't think that she would last either, especially after one occasion when she was doing a fashion hour and made a terrible mess of reading out the sizes etc. She is much more confident now but thankfully has not become over confident; a trait that I feel is over valued. A little bit of humility is appealing.

On the other hand....

Hi :happy:
I don't think Kathy looks like she has had work done, but on the other hand, Ali Keenan clearly had been "enhanced" around the mouth during yesterday's Honora show. She looked dreadful - why do they do it?
:doh::doh::doh:

I saw Kathy in the morning show, and thought how well she was looking. I think the main improvement is that she has had her eyebrows shaped, which can be a great enhancement. I know someone who has very fair eyebrows and has recently started penciling them in a shade darker, and it knocked about 10 years off her.

I feel that Debbie Greenwood would look a lot nicer (then she already does!) if she were to slightly thin out her eye brows and get rid of the tad pole look, which is very eighties.

Hi :happy:
I don't think Kathy looks like she has had work done, but on the other hand, Ali Keenan clearly had been "enhanced" around the mouth during yesterday's Honora show. She looked dreadful - why do they do it?
:doh::doh::doh:
Uhm, can we guess?? Cougar Keenan....??:angel:

I think Kathy is one of the most naturally attractive ladies on QVC.

She has a lovely smile and sparkly eyes.

I don't think Kathy has had any work.She seems quite natural to me.
The resident beauty expert however, could do with a little help from the surgeons, as I can not believe how old and "un-groomed" she is looking!!
If she is not careful we won't believe a word she says:mysmilie_454:

Kathy was in my class at school and was a brilliant athlete before she started presenting.
She hasn't changed much over the years and watching her always takes me right back to my school days.

I went to the same Secondary School as Kathy too although not in the same year, and there was a huge photo of her in the hall. We were all proud of her and in awe of her abilities...I think she is lovely, looks great and always puts a smile on my face:sun:

Latest posts

Back