kathy van zeeland hobo bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Ordered this online and it finally arrived this morning. Blinked a bit at all the bling, but once the keyring stuff is off, you sorta get used to it.

Used it today and really pleased with it, it is quite heavy, but easy to use and the zips are the best I have ever seen. being a half moon shape, the zips can sometimes stick, but not on this.

really like it a lot, so there's a first QVC.

Ordered this online and it finally arrived this morning. Blinked a bit at all the bling, but once the keyring stuff is off, you sorta get used to it.

Used it today and really pleased with it, it is quite heavy, but easy to use and the zips are the best I have ever seen. being a half moon shape, the zips can sometimes stick, but not on this.

really like it a lot, so there's a first QVC.

I have the KVZ TSV Ruthmay and you either love her or hate her, on this forum at least. Lol.

I love mine - with the bling removed and I would only use it with very plain clothes. I think these styles and patterned clothes are too OTT but their flashy looks can really brighten up a plain outfit.

Chacun à son goût, as the French say.

I have the KVZ TSV Ruthmay and you either love her or hate her, on this forum at least. Lol.

I love mine - with the bling removed and I would only use it with very plain clothes. I think these styles and patterned clothes are too OTT but their flashy looks can really brighten up a plain outfit.

Chacun à son goût, as the French say.

yes, do agree with that bbelle. I do not do bling as a rule, bought the Stone Mountain TSV and it is winging its dreary way back to where it came from.

I think I went for the least blingy KVZ bag, but shall definitely have more, it is superbly well made. prefer it to a kipling because it keeps its shape.

I've got quite a few KVZ bags,and they are not all blingy by any means,and what's one man's meat is another man's poison.I have heard a little rumour that as I have these bags that I should be on the evening shift,so I'm just about to get ready for the off lol.

I've got quite a few KVZ bags,and they are not all blingy by any means,and what's one man's meat is another man's poison.I have heard a little rumour that as I have these bags that I should be on the evening shift,so I'm just about to get ready for the off lol.

don't work too hard....;)

Aawww thank you ladies,you are a thoughtful lot.Yes,the KVZ has loads of pockets to hold all the necessary accoutrements sp.I'm off now,so will report back on the night's events after my shift is over.I'm assuming that Darls will already be down the docks,so I shall head in a different direction,wish me luck as you wave me goodbye .

I have one KVZ bag. Can't remeber whar its called but its the one that looks like its wearing a belt with a fancy belt buckle thing on the front. I do like it but it smells like nail varnish!! Honest, I've had it for about 6 weeks now and the smell it still going strong!!:confused: Anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of it - the smell not the bag LOL:D:D

an old fashioned one is bi carbonate of soda........pop some in an old sock /tights/ knee high.......& the 'powder' is supposed to absorb ALL types of smells......you can make it into a paste & clean the fridge out too......im full of useless nonsence :rolleyes: BUT it really should work depending on the origin of the smell ............give it a go......youve only about 30p to loose & you can always make it into a paste & clean teacups up if it doesnt !!

Thanks for that. Will give it a go. My old grandad used to use bi carb for indigestion God rest him. Wonder what he'd think if he knew I was going to use it to de-whiff a bag:)

Latest posts

Back