Keeley's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Keeley had her hair down on the 6 o'clock Elemis show - what an unruly mane! She must get thru' a tub of ojon every week to tame those cascading curls :wave:

Didn't she check in the mirror before going on TV? I thought Julia looked like she'd lost a lot of weight, was very noticeable in her face and on her arms.

I noticed Keely's hair too fulhamphil. It was most definitely a trifle 'big' and I can't understand how she can work on a client's face with all that hair getting in the way!

I quite like keely's hair - and I think JR's is taking the dieting a tad too far - I thought she looked very thin tonight

Keeley always says how BIG her hair is...and she's not wrong!

Attachments

• crystaltipps_350x240.jpg
    crystaltipps_350x240.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 160
Keely's hair is lovely but I prefer it when she ties it back.Thought JR looked as though she had lost weight & liked her hair straightened tonight.Unlike Keely she can wear her hair curly or straight.
In my youth I tried EVERYTHING to straighten my curly hair as it was not fashionable ( sorry 'on trend')now thankfully it doesn't matter.

Thought JR looked absolutely knackered last night. What has she been up to?

Her hair was looking good though - in sharp contrast to Keely's.

I'd love that thick mane of hair. My hair is curly but conversly really thin and makes me feel very self conscious.

Maybe she could donate some to me on a weave :)

I would love Keely's hair I spend a fortune and hours trying to make my thin hair look thicker its not that I dont have a lot of hair just that what I do have is so thin

Latest posts

Back