Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
January's edition of IdealWorld magazine has a two-page spread about KH. That she's SouthAfricanBorn, Britain's Queen of Taupe, and her celebrity list includes Victoria and David Beckham, Gary Rhodes, Elton John and actor, Martin Shaw. KH has designed several product ranges, including homeware for QVC, paint for Graham & Brown and shutters for ShutterlyFabulous and written seven design books so far. Having dominated interior design for so many years, Kelly has branched out into fashion, turning her hand to designing clothing, and is thinking of moving into beauty, too. 'I'd like to design a cosmetics range revoling around my colour palette. I'd love to design film sets, too.' There, Snarly has saved you £3.40.:mysmilie_866:

I think Kelly "lets make Fifty Grand" Hoppen has got a rather substantial ego and rather fancies her own abilities. She hasn't twigged yet that Bobbi Brown has already nabbed the "shades of shite" corner of the market.

blimey if you decorated with KH soft furnishings, wore her taupe shade clothes and used her beige make up you would disappear in your own front room

Latest posts

Back