Khyber Pass weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
The Khyber Pass is a mountain pass in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, on the border with the Nangarhar Province of Afghanistan.

So naturally, we're going to have a weekend of stones from Pakistan on Gemporia this weekend, right?

Well, 10/10 for them managing to shoehorn Burmese Jade and Chinese Chicken Dung stone or whatever it's called into a Pakistan weekend.

Sick of the sight of Jadeite now. As far as I'm concerned, they can shove it right up their....................... Khyber Pass

Gemporia's now probably trying to shift all the customer returns from all the previous jadeite shows. Prepare to find the stuff shoved into Primal, Gem Auras and Visage shows from now until the sun goes nova

I don't watch Gems at all at the moment. (It's pointless and I don't trust them anymore, plus I don't like jade, nanhong agate or gold-plate.) But if they have called this the Khyber Pass weekend or even the Khyber weekend - then they really did not think that through... but it's given me a good laugh and it is very apt. :ROFLMAO:

Did he serve under Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond, and fight in the insurgency instigated by the Khasi of Kalabar? 🤔
No idea? My granny just used to say at parade they made the soldiers stand over a mirror to make sure they wore nothing under their kilts. But he did dump his wife and children, run off with another woman to South Africa, managed a diamond mine. Then returned to Scotland broke, wanting my great granny to take him back, she said no! He ended up in the Poor House (Scottish version of the work house), his record said his wife was a strong independent woman who refused to take him back. Good for her!

No idea? My granny just used to say at parade they made the soldiers stand over a mirror to make sure they wore nothing under their kilts. But he did dump his wife and children, run off with another woman to South Africa, managed a diamond mine. Then returned to Scotland broke, wanting my great granny to take him back, she said no! He ended up in the Poor House (Scottish version of the work house), his record said his wife was a strong independent woman who refused to take him back. Good for her!

This sounds like an Eastenders plot!

Latest posts

Back