Kim & Co Fashion TSV 10/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemons again...could this be the next big thing after uneven hems and cold shoulders?

How disappointing. Was hoping for a nice pretty maxi. Money saved I guess.

thats each to their own as i know lots loved it but we only have 1 maxi from kim per year so most likely the next one wont be till next year now

Yes I know it is each to their own. As I said, it was not to my taste.

Hopefully there will be other maxi dresses on the day.

Loved the last TSV maxi - ended up with three.

Not keen on this TSV top though but there are some nice new tops on the site now.

At least we can view the patterns on the bolero details...funny thing is I have a dress in that ladybird print bought in £10 Last Clicks years ago - still unworn in the loft...not that I'd be any more likely to wear it with a matching bolero!

Not impressed with the fabric patterns and shades, don't seem summer inspired.
Kim's fabrics seem to have gone from the large palm prints to the dark ditzy plus these odd TSV prints non I like.

I agree DG, Kim's prints have ranged from floral patterns that wouldn't look out of place on stretch furniture covers, in-yer-face jungle prints, to dark non-inspiring designs.

I have 2 of Kim's maxi dresses bought years ago with spaghetti straps and light ditsy prints in coral and lilac, they get worn every year because the style and print never date. Also a mid calf dress with a tiered skirt that is swishy and great for dancing, sadly her designs are predictable now.

Oh heck Kim's excited swinging her cherries and she's said there's duck egg flamingos to come.

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_866:

Good lord who wears this stuff ? Ladybirds, lemons and giraffes, ideal on toddler clothes but not for adults IMO. If any of you ever watch Gogglebox there`s 2 old ladies from Bristol, Mary and Marina and the rather plumpish Marina can frequently be seen in her polyester top patterned with lemons and hubby always says she blends in perfectly with her vase of flowers she always has on display behind her.

I don't mind butterflies but Kims print seems old fashioned. As for the Cherries and flamingos . I'm sure some will like the novelty .

Latest posts

Back