Kim & Co TSV 04/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the last TSV, the linen look knit cardigan and vest top. I tried it on quickly, was pleased with the fit, and took all the labels off, before hanging it in the wardrobe.
I wore it for the first time on Saturday evening. Imagine my shock/horror/dismay, when I realised that the right sleeve of the cardigan is a full four inches longer than the left!!
I'll now have to shorten it to match the left. *sigh*

I bought the last TSV, the linen look knit cardigan and vest top. I tried it on quickly, was pleased with the fit, and took all the labels off, before hanging it in the wardrobe.
I wore it for the first time on Saturday evening. Imagine my shock/horror/dismay, when I realised that the right sleeve of the cardigan is a full four inches longer than the left!!
I'll now have to shorten it to match the left. *sigh*

So much for the higher quality! So sorry to hear of your experience. You can still send it back, can't you, under the 30 day MBG?

I ordered some Kim & Co velvet palazzo trousers a fair few years ago now (one of my very first clothing purchases). Straight back they went as the legs weren't the same length. Should have done under DSR but did it under the MBG.

I've thrown out the receipt and removed the labels. Can't believe I didn't notice when I tried it on, but I was focussed on whether it fit round the bust & hips, which it did.

I still think you have a claim as it is not fit for purpose. At least it wasn't months and months ago and your order record should be sufficient to prove you purchased as apart from EBay there is nowhere in UK to buy it - as the presenters are soooo fond of telling us.

What do you have to lose - attack is the best form of defence, quality control etc etc. If all else fails a quick post on FB/twatter direct to Kimmy?

Fashion in the spring is probably easier in the US... they are big on "cruise wear"... cruises are not quite such a big thing in the UK (though give us time and I'm sure it will become a big thing).

I am a 'cruiser' and have only worn the older offerings from Dreamkeeper (everything in clearance now) on board ship. Mainly because I've seen Artscape and Quakerfactory worn which are none too flattering.

Re Kim & Co. I too love her ditzy print maxis, but my best ever buy from her are the heavy crepe palazzo pants which are a dream to wear - thought she might do them in other than black, but sadly not.

You don't need the return label as its faulty.
Just ring cs and they should send you a prepaid label to return it for a refund or exchange

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Short Sleeve Jumpsuit
Item Number: 159200
QVC Price £60.00
Today's Special Value Price £44.98
P&P: £4.95

This short sleeve jersey jumpsuit from Kim & Co features a flattering cross-over V-neckline, short sleeves, a wide elasticated waistband and slot pockets at the hips. Discover a new-found confidence in this stylish jumpsuit, not only does it look fantastically stylish it also feels wonderfully comfortable.

Easy to wear - no zips or buttons means this jumpsuit won’t pull or gape, it is easy to get on and off and you won't have to worry about co-ordinating your whole look. One-piece dressing means all you have to decide on is the accessories.

Versatile styling options - with flat pumps and a biker jacket this jumpsuit is ideal for a casual yet chic look for a day in the city. However, if you're heading out in the evening, add heels, some serious statement jewellery and a slick of black eyeliner to create a complete look that will take you from dinner to dancefloor.

Flattering whatever your shape and size - with an elasticated waistband and gathering above and below, this jumpsuit offers a look that will suit everyone. If you have shorter legs, wear the waistband higher up to create volume at the bodice. If you have longer legs wear the waistband on the hips to even out your silhouette.

Universally flattering shades - for classic style, on-trend Khaki or timeless Black will suit all the colour already in your accessories wardrobe; while Oriental Bouquet and Bamboo Brushstrokes offer subtle prints on navy blue and black backgrounds that will work perfectly for both day and evening looks.

Fully elasticated waistband
Straight legs
96% polyester, 4% elastane jersey
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Khaki
Oriental Bouquet print - red and black oriental floral print
Bamboo brush strokes print - navy and beige abstract linear print

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
Waist: XS: 55.9cm (22"), S: 61cm (24"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 71.1cm (28"), XL: 76.2cm (30"), 2XL: 83.8cm (33"), 3XL: 91.4cm (36")
Hip: XS: 106.7cm (42"), S: 111.8cm (44"), M: 116.8cm (46"), L: 121.9cm (48"), XL: 127cm (50"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
Inseam (all sizes): 73.7cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159200

Del Boy must have a suit of armour under that jumpsuit. She looks trussed as a chicken and the way you do when you are standing with your belly sucked in.

AND those blasted white shoes.

Del Boy must have a suit of armour under that jumpsuit. She looks trussed as a chicken and the way you do when you are standing with your belly sucked in.

AND those blasted white shoes.

I've noticed Debbie often stands like that - as if she's sucking in! You could tell she was enjoying herself in the monitors and then a whole load of people texted in to tell her she looked amazing... She certainly looked retro.

But those awful shoes are not the ones she usually wears, which, we learnt on an Adesso shoe show the other day are from M&S 3-5 years ago and still everyone asks her wear they're from... (Yeah right!) And she must've hated that because she's such a qvc one-shop stop and I think she loves to "up sell". Anyway, the TSV-launch white wedges are from Adesso at Qvc and she made a point of announcing it, even though no one asked ;) I could just about see them with a summer maxi dress but not with a black jersey jump suit, and definitely not with pearls!

I was watching a lot of the launch and Kim seemed to be extra hyper and excited and behaving even more like a little girl who needs a wee than usual ;)

I quite like two of the prints of this jumpsuit but that was about all I liked. It annoys me that she can sell something with a 29 inch inside leg and claim it's not size critical - surely a jumpsuit is incredibly size critical - and will also fit anyone from 5 foot 1 to 5 foot 11 inches tall. I'm 5'10" and I wouldn't go near it, even I did want a pull-on jersey catsuit..

Just had a look and all I can think of is, at 5ft 2" imagine the agony reaching for the top shelf in Asda in that! Talk about make your eyes water. :mysmilie_17:

I have never seen anything like the TSV in the 'fashion' ranges in the stores recently... (I am pleased to say).

Kim said the customers asked for a jumpsuit. I've never been into them even when I had the figure for them.Notice there were no larger models at the launch.

I was on the DHS yesterday and the only jumpsuits I saw were cotton, in bright patterns and mainly with spaghetti straps and usually in amongst what I call the teenage styles.
So where does this " on trend " malarky come from ? By the time someone has squashed themselves into their shapewear and then the jumpsuit, they`d better be sure they won`t need the loo in a hurry.
Last night`s launch reminded me of 1980`s Charlies Angels opening credits and DF`s white shoes and pearl necklace just made a horrible jumpsuit look even more horrible, as did Kim`s red shoes. Obviously I`m in a minority because it sold out !

Latest posts

Back