Kim & Co TSV 12/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Cropped Trousers TSV 12/04/23
Item Number: 196936
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Update your wardrobe with the effortless comfort and style of these cropped trousers from Kim & Co. Featuring a relaxed fit and wide comfort waistband, their loose and wearable design make them the perfect choice for casual, everyday styling. Plus let's not overlook the gorgeous printed and block colour finishes that help to make them an even more eye-catching addition to your looks. Wear this staple pair with trainers and your favourite top for a classic outfit you'll love.
*A great saving : Ifyou were to buy the Kim & Co Printed Jersey Relaxed Leg Cropped Trousersfrom QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £51 plus P&P. So, for ourToday’s Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £16.02.

A wardrobe staple - made from soft Brazil jersey and boasting a wide comfort waistband, these chic trousers not only look great, but feel amazing on too. In a gorgeous, cropped style, they're a timeless pair that will quickly become a wardrobe staple all year round, especially during the warmer months when you want something light, loose, and relaxed.

Take your pick - do you prefer bold and striking prints or a bright pop of colour? Take your pick with these trousers, available in three solid colours and three prints. After something bright and fun? Then opt for Emerald Green, Natural Animal, or Orange Paisley. Prefer slightly more muted styles? Then Black, Navy, or Black floral will be for you.

• Cropped length
  • Wide comfort waistband
  • Relaxed fit
  • Printed option: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Solid option: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Black
  • Black Floral
  • Emerald Green
  • Natural Animal
  • Navy
  • Orange Paisley

Garment measurements:
  • Waist: XS: 50.8cm (20"), S: 55.9cm (22"), M: 61cm (24"), L: 66cm (26"), XL: 71.1cm (28"), 2XL: 78.7cm (31"), 3XL: 86.4cm (34")
  • Hip: XS: 91.4cm (36"), S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 106.7cm (42"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 127cm (50")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 57.2cm (22.5")

All measurements are approximate

I’ve just been for a look see (well, the football isn’t going well).
Jenny Whatserface appears on first glance to be dressed as a pizza.
The presenter (Victoria?”) is going into raptures about a shirt; “there’s lots you can do with it” apparently. I can think of a couple of things….both involve a black bag.

Just watching now and Jenny looks shocking! And now the plus sized model Natasha has come out styled with shorts suit which would look ok if it wasn’t styled with a pair of shoes that make her legs look like they belong to a rugby player!

Kim has completely lost the plot with this collection! Ugly colours , ugly patterns and ugly styles- No wonder Jenny and Victoria are prattling on about random $hit - it must be difficult to say any positive about these hideous garments!

Just watching now and Jenny looks shocking! And now the plus sized model Natasha has come out styled with shorts suit which would look ok if it wasn’t styled with a pair of shoes that make her legs look like they belong to a rugby player!

Natasha had difficulty walking off the set in those ugly, clumpy heeled M in P sandals she was wearing in the TSV presentaiton. It amazes me how many of the models seem to have difficulty walking when it must be something they are trained to do. Pirriot/Perriot isn't much better, she seems to have trouble walking elegantly too. Mind you, they are probably trying to get out of sight asap given the hideousness of the current K and Co offerings.

The orange is great. When I went to primark before Easter, it was full of orange, pink and green.

I still like most of Kim’s clothes, easy to wear, little care. I know she keeps her colours current. Buy far less now I am retired but they still suit my life. I like patterns. People look at the pattern rather than body underneath. I find plain clothes can be very revealing and less concealing. I look clean, tidy and enjoy my clothes so I don’t care if what I wear is not to others’ tastes. Personally, I couldn’t be part of the grey/blue, jeans/fleece/joggers brigade.

I still like most of Kim’s clothes, easy to wear, little care. I know she keeps her colours current. Buy far less now I am retired but they still suit my life. I like patterns. People look at the pattern rather than body underneath. I find plain clothes can be very revealing and less concealing. I look clean, tidy and enjoy my clothes so I don’t care if what I wear is not to others’ tastes. Personally, I couldn’t be part of the grey/blue, jeans/fleece/joggers brigade.
I have a few of Kim's clothes from a while ago and agree they wash and pack well without creasing. Her trousers never seemed to look right on me.
I'm one of the jegging chunky boot people on a day to day basis but have crops or shorts (garden only for shorts) in summer.
I only wear a dress or skirt on holiday.

I have a few of Kim's clothes from a while ago and agree they wash and pack well without creasing. Her trousers never seemed to look right on me.
I'm one of the jegging chunky boot people on a day to day basis but have crops or shorts (garden only for shorts) in summer.
Been buying from Kim since the beginning never had any bad workmanship with any of her clothes.

Yes, I love her trousers and wear the deluxe denim ones nearly every day as well as the wellness ones. I don't wear skirts or dresses much now that I have retired. I have some lovely clothes of Kim's from 15 years ago and I get rid of them because I get bored rather than them wearing out. She did transform my wardrobe and they are great for holidays. The deluxe denim have a high cotton content so wear the crops in the heat of summer.

All of my Kim things are from years ago and I used to buy a lot but I just don't see anything I like these days. As we're now in the sticks I'm afraid I'm guilty of the jeans and sweatshirt dog walking brigade. I must get more with it :D

CC

All of my Kim things are from years ago and I used to buy a lot but I just don't see anything I like these days. As we're now in the sticks I'm afraid I'm guilty of the jeans and sweatshirt dog walking brigade. I must get more with it :D

CC
Wear what ever suits your life that you like. No fashion police anymore 😁

Latest posts

Back