Kim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Kim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    Kim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 163
Another iteration of the biker or bomber jacket ? Don’t think we’ve had pastel shades yet - ideal for spring and summer.

I actually think it's quite an attractive garment...but I just know that faux suede is going to catch on every bit of dry skin on my hands, shudder 😲

I actually think it's quite an attractive garment...but I just know that faux suede is going to catch on every bit of dry skin on my hands, shudder 😲
I agree but the faux suede is awful and I'm sure it would look even more awful up close. Some faux leather can be fairly convincing, but faux suede - No, it just looks weird and cheap! I'd rather spend more money and get the real thing, and with Kim's prices at the moment you probably wouldn't be talking that much more!

I too like the lilac colour, but I could open a shop with all the jackets I've got and rarely wear. This one is too short, the upper arms look decidedly 'snug', and I can't see any pockets, so its a no no from me.

Donate all your woolly cardis and wear your jackets instead You'll look smarter and won't have wardrobe regret.

Kim & Co Stretch Suede Peplum Jacket
Item Number: 192183
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

Giving this Kim & Co jacket a luxurious look and feel, the faux stretch suede fabric is one of our favourite parts of this super soft and effortlessly chic design. There are so many details to love though, from the incredibly flattering peplum shape to the contrasting metal zip on the front. Slip it on with casual or smart wear and show you really mean business style-wise!

Transform any outfit - this gorgeous jacket is seriously versatile, making it a great addition to your going out and work wardrobe, as well as the perfect piece to dress up casual looks. For a work-to-dinner outfit try it with cropped trousers, a blouse and heels, or for a casual weekend brunch, team it with jeans, a tee and flats.

Flattering on everyone - a peplum frill always looks pretty and on this jacket it does wonders to flatter your shape too, skimming over the body beautifully before floating out into the peplum hemline. Whether worn open or closed, this jacket is sure to boost your style confidence.

Six sensational shades - available in a sophisticated colour palette of Black, Antique Rose, Oyster, Lavender, Deep Camel and Navy, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to picking a colour. We don't blame you if you can't narrow it down to one - why not fill your wardrobe will all your favourites!

• Long sleeves
  • Round neckline
  • Front zip fastening
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Oyster
  • Antique Rose
  • Deep Camel
  • Lavender

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS: 54.6cm (21.5"), S: 54.6cm (21.5"), M: 54.6cm (21.5"), L: 56.8cm (22.4"), XL: 56.8cm (22.4"), 2XL: 58.4cm (23"), 3XL: 58.4cm (23")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back