Kim & Co TSV 27/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Printed Brazil Jersey Flared Sleeve Dress
Item Number: 196944
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Make this gorgeous dress from Kim & Co your new favourite for timeless, everyday styling. Boasting a chic and flattering fit and flare shape and short sleeves, its a piece you'll love wearing on warmer days when you want to look amazing. Pair it with sandals for that perfect sunny day look, or style it with trainers and your favourite tote bag for a garden-party-ready outfit you'll wear again and again.

The perfect pairing -
you'll love throwing on this sweet and wearable piece during the warmer months. Pair it with our other Today’s Special Value offer, the Ponte Crepe Jacket from Kim & Co for a spring-ready look .

A wardrobe staple - this fabulous dress is the perfect piece for transitional styling. Boasting a timeless design and a flattering shape, not forgetting the trendy all-over print, it’s a dress you'll love wearing on warmer days with sandals or trainers for an effortless yet elegant look.

Bright, bold and beautiful - take your pick from six gorgeous spring prints and hues. Navy Cluster Dot and Brown Polka Dot are the perfect playful choice, while Pink Animal will have you rocking a trendy print. If you prefer flowery designs then Navy Floral, Painted Garden or Red Ditsy will be the perfect choice for you.

• Fit and flare design
  • Round neckline
  • Short sleeves
  • Knee length
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Print options:

• Navy Floral
  • Navy Cluster Dot
  • Pink Animal
  • Red Ditsy
  • Brown Polka Dot
  • Painted Garden

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 99.1cm (39"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 119.4cm (47")
  • Waist: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 99.1cm (39"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 119.4cm (47")
  • Length: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 99.7cm (39.3"), M: 100.3cm (39.5"), L: 101cm (39.8"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 102.2cm (40.3"), 3XL: 102.9cm (40.5")

All measurements are approximate

Kim & Co Ponte Crepe Jacket
Item Number: 196955
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

Smarten up any look this season with the Ponte Crepe Jacket from Kim & Co. Boasting 3/4 length sleeves and a flattering V-neckline, this jacket is the perfect transitional piece for layering over smarter and casual looks alike. We also love the elegant shape that brings you a timeless silhouette. Wear it with jeans and trainers for a stylish everyday look, or pair it with smart trousers and boots or heels for an office-chic look you'll love.

The perfect pairing - if there's a chill in the air, you'll want to cosy up in this gorgeous jacket. Pair it with our other Today’s Special Value offer, the Jersey Fit and Flare Dress from Kim & Co for a spring-ready look.

An essential spring piece - in a timeless blazer style, this jacket is one you'll be flaunting through spring and beyond. Easy to layer and light enough to keep you cool when the weather can't decide, it's a transitional piece you can turn to every time you put an outfit together.
Take your pick - this jacket is available in six transitional shades. If you're after classic colours that'll go with everything, then opt for Black, Navy, or Deep Tan. Prefer to stand out through spring? Then Emerald Green, Blue, or Hot Pink will be the colours for you.

• Classic fit
  • Button closure
  • V-neckline
  • 3/4 length sleeves

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Blue
  • Emerald Green
  • Deep Tan
  • Hot Pink

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS: 50.8cm (20"), S: 51.4cm (20.3"), M: 52.1cm (20.5"), L: 52.7cm (20.8"), XL: 53.3cm (21"), 2XL: 54.6cm (21.5"), 3XL: 55.9cm (22")

Item Number: 196955
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

Smarten up any look this season with the Ponte Crepe Jacket from Kim & Co. Boasting 3/4 length sleeves and a flattering V-neckline, this jacket is the perfect transitional piece for layering over smarter and casual looks alike. We also love the elegant shape that brings you a timeless silhouette. Wear it with jeans and trainers for a stylish everyday look, or pair it with smart trousers and boots or heels for an office-chic look you'll love.

The perfect pairing - if there's a chill in the air, you'll want to cosy up in this gorgeous jacket. Pair it with our other Today’s Special Value offer, the Jersey Fit and Flare Dress from Kim & Co for a spring-ready look.

An essential spring piece - in a timeless blazer style, this jacket is one you'll be flaunting through spring and beyond. Easy to layer and light enough to keep you cool when the weather can't decide, it's a transitional piece you can turn to every time you put an outfit together.
Take your pick - this jacket is available in six transitional shades. If you're after classic colours that'll go with everything, then opt for Black, Navy, or Deep Tan. Prefer to stand out through spring? Then Emerald Green, Blue, or Hot Pink will be the colours for you.

• Classic fit
  • Button closure
  • V-neckline
  • 3/4 length sleeves

Colour options:

• Black
  • Navy
  • Blue
  • Emerald Green
  • Deep Tan
  • Hot Pink

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Length: XS: 50.8cm (20"), S: 51.4cm (20.3"), M: 52.1cm (20.5"), L: 52.7cm (20.8"), XL: 53.3cm (21"), 2XL: 54.6cm (21.5"), 3XL: 55.9cm (22")

Well, it’s a bit “something and nothing” as my mother would say.

Not heard the Pretty Woman analogy yet, but there's still time, however they did suggest that the bright floral one teamed up with the bright pink jacket's your wedding outfit sorted out for £80 - I wouldn't even let that near a supermarket aisle! It doesn't take much of an imagination to think what you could get elsewhere for that kind of money, especially if you shopped the sales and it would save the other guests having to put don sunglasses every time you walked past, or your being attacked by bees during the photos!

2 TSVS

Kim & Co Printed Brazil J ersey Fit & Flare Short Sleeve Dress

A couple of years ago I bought a very similar Kim dress which was described as thus. It was a deep burgundy shade with a cute leafy/bird design. In the picture it looked short and flippy but when it arrived and I put it on, it hung straight down and ended up quite a bit below the knee. It looked really frumpy, as I think these do. I tried wearing it with a belt and little cardi but it still looked as bad, why I didn't return it Lord knows, it ended up in the charity shop

Does the actual Kim appear any longer? I seem to recall she said she was going out for a short walk during the Pandemic and was then gone for some time.

I'm not keen on a lot of QVC fashion but this tvs is beyond awful! Why do they think we are frumps?
Your so lucky the polyester queen 🪖 will come to your rescue,high prices frumpy clothing and clipped speaking voice,plus being a top fashion designer.😂

The dress looks quite good on the XL model, Claire, but not on anyone else. I really don't think the BA, Jenny, would wear it ever again after she's completed her stint today. She often says that her wardrobe is 90 % Kim. Hard to believe imo.
I've got to agree with you there. I think it's because she filled it out, it didn't just hang down like a curtain thus giving a far less frumpy look. To be fair I thought the blonde lady wearing the black spotty one looked ok. I also agree that Jenny wouldn't be wearing that dress again any time soon!

Caught a quick sight and that was enough.To say it is a complete non entity is an understatement.The prints are awful, colours are awful.Well you can tell am not impressed! Kim,years ago had some very pleasant prints in appealing colours then something drastically changed.I am ‘funny’ about prints, like or hate in an instance.

Latest posts

Back