Kipling - Mint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Sorry but my definition of "Mint" is a pale green/pale turquiosey colour.

This is not mint - it is just yet another shade of grey!!! (greys, blacks, browns, navys - yawn, yawn)

And re: the Defea - how can Mary Antoinette just this second say, the mint this is the first time we have shown the Mint today, have you just instantly forgotten the Candy and Elodie bags, both in mint, that you have just presented literally within the last 5 mins. Coupled with the Corinne and the Jacey that you presented earlier. I wish they would listen to what they say, rather than prattle for prattling sake.

Last edited:
well, you know what happened to M-A!
This guest is so boring, dull, too girly girly and an owner of few braincells

DSCN0573.jpg

If they insist on having (failed) actors presenting goods they have little knowledge of.............

now where is that saucer of milk?

This is not mint - it is just yet another shade of grey!!! (greys, blacks, browns, navys - yawn, yawn)

And re: the Defea - how can Mary Antoinette just this second say, the mint this is the first time we have shown the Mint today, have you just instantly forgotten the Candy and Elodie bags, both in mint, that you have just presented literally within the last 5 mins. Coupled with the Corinne and the Jacey that you presented earlier. I wish they would listen to what they say, rather than prattle for prattling sake.

When you see the Ice Mint colour in real life it does look pale green whereas on air it looks grey/white.

Also the colour that they call wild blue is really lavender and not blue at all. I have seen it in the shops!! On a slightly different note, I saw five minutes of a Cashmasoft hour the other day and the guest seemed a little unsure about the colours there too. "Is that indigo?" she said, and something like "Would you call that green?".
Also, during a recent scholl hour the guest was not sure whether the footwear being presented was leather or not and Craig had to confirm with the gallery!
I bet that any one of us could present just about anything better than most guests!!

I know QVC often change colours names but Ice Mint and Wild Blue are colours named by Kipling not QVC.

Latest posts

Back