• Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 137
Kipling Premium Europa Large Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 190387
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £4.95

Showcasing all the practical compartments we've come to love about a large Kipling shoulder bag, the Europa has a small front pocket that's ideal for keeping your phone, travelcard and other essentials close to hand, plus it boasts a large main compartment and plenty more pockets inside. Complete with a contemporary metal Robo Monkey keyring, this stylish bag is perfect for travelling, commuting or day trips with the kids.

A practical all-rounder - this versatile bag is so roomy and great for taking away on holiday or day trips with its secure zip fastening and multiple pockets for all your essentials. It has a back zip pocket for valuables and an adjustable strap too, so you can wear it as a cross-body, perfect for when you need to be hands-free!

Take your pick - created in a chic zebra print fabric, the Europa bag comes in a choice of four colours to take your accessories look through the seasons. Go for classics Black Zebra or Blue Zebra for any occasion or opt for Green Zebra or Brown Zebra for subtle pops of colour.

• Bag: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% recycled polyester
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Comes with a metal Robot Monkey keyring and key fob inside
  • Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 3 x slot
  • Outer pockets: 5 x zip
  • Bag (h x w x d): 35.5cm x 28cm x 14cm (14" x 11" x 5.5")
  • Strap drop: 65cm - 115cm (25" - 45")
Colour options:

• Black Zebra
  • Blue Zebra
  • Green Zebra
  • Brown Zebra

All measurements are approximate

I'm still looking for a Goldilocks bag but tend to just stuff everything in pockets these days. I can't manage a shoulder bag with my crutches and always feel a bit vulnerable with a cross-body. Or I did pre-pandemic when I actually went out!

That bag is almost identical to one I bought in my early Q days. They only needed to change the outside pocket config and add a double zip ti the main compartment.
I found that bag brilliant for travel. But sunce my last experience was of a poor quality bag at a high price for that quality and back it went... so I wasn't tempted.

As I said in another thread, I had to get a cross body bag and managed to get one in clearance down from £64 to £27+ then used the extra % off clearance. Okay it is bright and I mean bright peach! I was actually tempted by the TSV bag, but my sensible head said you have the new clearance one and do not need another, even if larger.

The one I got is actually well-made, I was expecting to honest it not to be that great but surprised it actually is.

Back in the day when Lorraine was BA I bought a great cabin/travel bag which I still use. It doesn't have small outside pockets but good big ones that run the length of the bag, big enough for travel docs, AND it has a suitcase strap on the back which is a boon when schlepping around an airport. Very rarely do we see bags with this on air now.

Latest posts

Back