Kipling TSV 08/06/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really, really hope it's the "new" Gabbie bag. Probably not... but one can hope :)

I always opine that I'm not going to buy a kipling bag again as they are, imo, quite basic and samey-samey. I still look forward to seeing what the tsv is, and am a bit "should I - shouldn't I", although I know that, should I order it, I will be disappointed, so always abstain.

I really really hope it's one I don't want! :rock:

I must admit I have seen the gabbie in the London shop it would be good if it was and on easy pay, it's a lovely bag........anyone know what it is yet (SCW)

Hi ....havnt been here for a while but just to let you know i go to getmethatbag.co.uk for my kipling bags....at least 10% off recemmended price and free quick delivery ....your posts have me in stictches and i often read them to my hubby ...kind regards ..may

Welcome back May!! I remember you fromwhen I was here originally under my old name and we chatted about Kiplings a fair bit.

RD I like the Gabbie but wish it had a rear zip pocket..lol. Boy It's pricey though. Wonder why? Is it bloomin huge or something?

hi weather girl thankyou for the welcome back i think its a cross betwen a Reth and Fairfax....send them question as they are alway helpful and useually quick to respond. :0)

Yes the gabbie is quite big I saw it in the kipling store near harrods in London last week.......love the turquoise very vibrant......good bag for travelling reminds me very much of the old europa...

Yes the gabbie is quite big I saw it in the kipling store near harrods in London last week.......love the turquoise very vibrant......good bag for travelling reminds me very much of the old europa...

I totally love the Europa bag :)

Me too it is very similar, a little taller in look I think but very much the same.....hopefully it maybe TSV and easy pay

Latest posts

Back