Korres TSV 29/07/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 80
Did anyone read the Dermatologist article on skincare, she said that eye creams are the biggest scam and we should apply a thin layer of Vaseline all over the face and around the eyes as it doesn’t clog pores,😳well I do enjoy using eye cream and I really can’t imagine having the texture of petroleum on my face.

Did anyone read the Dermatologist article on skincare, she said that eye creams are the biggest scam and we should apply a thin layer of Vaseline all over the face and around the eyes as it doesn’t clog pores,😳well I do enjoy using eye cream and I really can’t imagine having the texture of petroleum on my face.
Never found any eye cream to do anything so don use one

Wouldn't Vaseline make your eyes run? However, I think we all know that most skincare is a scam, but we can't stop ourselves from buying it. Andrew's sidekick (Gaineau) is worth a mention. She shows pix of women's inner arms that have supposedly firmed up. Why doesn't Tiff use it, then? It's right there, ready for her to have a go of it. Maybe she did, and it didn't work since it's a scam.

Wouldn't Vaseline make your eyes run? However, I think we all know that most skincare is a scam, but we can't stop ourselves from buying it. Andrew's sidekick (Gaineau) is worth a mention. She shows pix of women's inner arms that have supposedly firmed up. Why doesn't Tiff use it, then? It's right there, ready for her to have a go of it. Maybe she did, and it didn't work since it's a scam.
My mum said back in the 50s/60s she used Vaseline on her eyes, the rumour was it made your eyelashes grow better (and she said it made the lashes shine and she didn’t need to use mascara as much!)

Korres 2 Piece White Pine Firming & Nourishing Skincare Set
Item Number: 246428
QVC Price £92.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Experience the power of White Pine formulas with the Firming & Nourishing Skincare Set from Korres. Specially designed for menopausal and post-menopausal skin, this duo features brand new White Pine Meno-Reverse Youth Repair Eye & Lip Cream, which works to reduce the look of puffiness and wrinkles, and supersize White Pine Meno-Reverse Volumising Serum-in-Moisturiser, a two-in-one hydrating hero that helps plump mature skin. With these formulas in your anti-ageing arsenal, your complexion is covered, offering expert care when your skin needs it most.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Korres two-piece white pine skincare set individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £109 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £59.02.

The care you need – during menopause, your skin can change in ways you might not expect, so ensure yours is getting expert care during and post this time. These formulas are specially designed for menopausal and post-menopausal skin, delivering deep hydration to your complexion and working to smooth, de-puff and firm its look and feel. With this specially-formulated skincare, you can feel as much yourself as possible.

Your daily hero – White Pine Meno-Reverse Volumising Serum-in-Moisturiser is your daily go-to for beautifully hydrated skin that feels firm, plump and smoothed. Created specifically for mature complexions, its two-in-one formula also leaves a radiant finish so you can glow all day. The best part? It comes in an amazing supersize, so you can stay stocked up on this skincare staple for longer.

Very versatile – White Pine Meno-Reverse Youth Repair Eye & Lip Cream is your go-to for all those areas that your Serum-in-Moisturiser can't reach – your delicate lip and eye areas. Working to reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles, as well as smooth fine lines around your eyes and lips, it helps to give your eyes and lips a youthful boost you'll love.

Contains:

• 1 x Supersize White Pine Meno-Reverse Volumising Serum-in-Moisturiser (100ml) – designed specially for menopausal and post-menopausal skin, this two-in-one formula works to improve the appearance of mature complexions, helping it to appear firmer, plumper and deeply hydrated. Enriched with argan oil, shea butter, pine bark extract, candelilla wax, artichoke leaf extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x White Pine Meno-Reverse Youth Repair Eye & Lip Cream (15ml) – a brand new, versatile formula that's specially formulated to target visible signs of ageing on your eyes and lips. Specially formulated for menopausal and post-menopausal skin, this rich cream works to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness, helping to leave skin feeling firm and hydrated. In an easy retractable pump

Vaseline is a by product of the oil industry. It can help keep moisture in, but will not moisturize by its self.

I got my eyelashes tinted some years back, the dye did not bother me, but the Vaseline they put around your eyes to stop the dye colouring the skin did. Hence, never got them done again.

Of course this TSV must be aimed at the menopause, so Korres jump on the bandwagon

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Korres two-piece white pine skincare set individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £109 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £59.02.

Supersize White Pine Meno-Reverse Volumising Serum-in-Moisturiser (100ml) – £75 cost £37.11
White Pine Meno-Reverse Youth Repair Eye & Lip Cream (15ml) – £34 cost £16.82

Total £109 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I've used it on my eyes, specifically lashes for decades. Only overnight, though. It's kept lines at bay around my eyes and my lashes soft. I ruined them as a very young teen with waterproof mascara and over-enthusiastic curler use.

My nan took one look at my stubby sparse lashes and told me to use her Pond's Cold Cream to cleanse and her original blue Nivea all over, including over my eyes before coating with the Vaseline. It worked then and I've stuck to the Vaseline (and Nivea when my skin felt really needy) as it's still comforting to my skin (and me).

I've used it on my eyes, specifically lashes for decades. Only overnight, though. It's kept lines at bay around my eyes and my lashes soft. I ruined them as a very young teen with waterproof mascara and over-enthusiastic curler use.

My nan took one look at my stubby sparse lashes and told me to use her Pond's Cold Cream to cleanse and her original blue Nivea all over, including over my eyes before coating with the Vaseline. It worked then and I've stuck to the Vaseline (and Nivea when my skin felt really needy) as it's still comforting to my skin (and me).
That’s good I’m pleased it’s working for you 😊

Latest posts

Back