Vax TSV 29/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the recent Vax TSV - the spot cleaner one and it’s very good. Depending on the price I might get this one to save my borrowing the ex’ one. He bought the smart wash after seeing how good a job my spot cleaner had done. The only criticism that he had was the amount of solution it got through. In order not to negate the guarantee you have to use Vax solution although I’m not sure how they could prove you’d used another brand. It did, however, do an excellent job on his carpets.

Attachments

• Vax TSV 1.png
    Vax TSV 1.png
    522.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Vax TSV 2.jpg
    Vax TSV 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Vax TSV 3.jpg
    Vax TSV 3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 25
Vax Platinum Smartwash Carpet Cleaner with 2L Carpet Wash Solution
Item Number: 725805
QVC Price £320.00
Todays Special Value Price £249.96
P&P £0.00

Get ready to revolutionise your home cleaning with the SmartWash carpet cleaner from Vax. Designed to leave your carpets looking spick and span, this innovative machine features next-gen Motion Sense Cleaning Technology, which automatically washes as you pull forwards, and dries as you pull back. Perfect for those with a busy lifestyle or homes with pets, the SmartWash delivers every time, making deep cleaning effortless.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Vax Platinum Smartwash Carpet Cleaner with 1.5L Carpet Wash Solution individually, directly from Vax you’d pay £324.98. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £249.96, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £75.02.
Effortless cleaning - from the triggerless design to the flexible bristles of the Advanced FlexForce Brushbars, everything about this machine has been designed to help you clean like a pro. The hose and versatile SpinScrub hand tool give you above-floor cleaning capabilities, while the long cord allows you to move around your home easily, working deep into carpets to lift stubborn stains and dirt.
Motion sense tech - this carpet washer utilises Motion Sense Cleaning Technology, the UK's first carpet washer to do so! It automatically washes and dispenses clean water and antibacterial solution when you go forwards, and it dries when you pull backwards. It's as easy as vacuuming, but more effective. You can also switch to Dry Only mode.
Tools and solutions - to ensure your carpet cleaner performs at its best for longer, this bundle includes a pre-treatment solution, two 250ml Platinum antibacterial solutions, and a 1.5l Platinum antibacterial solution. To top it all off, you'll also receive an accessory bag and a 2-1 antibacterial wash tool. This bundle, with the addition of the 1.5 Platinum solution, is exclusive to QVC. You won't find it anywhere else!
  • Power: 1200W
  • Cable length: 9m cord
  • SmartWash measurements (h x w x d): 107cm x 32.5cm x 48cm (42.1" x 12.8" x 18.9")
  • SmartWash Weight: 7.4kg
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Platinum SmartWash carpet cleaner machine
  • 1 x Pre-treatment solution (250ml)
  • 1 x hose (2.3m)
  • 2 x Platinum antibacterial solution (250ml)
  • 1 x accessory bag
  • 1 x SpinScrub hand tool
  • 1 x 2-in-1 antibacterial wash tool
  • 1 x Platinum antibacterial solution (1.5l)
All measurements are approximate

On the same show - £20 for a small plastic box of a ‘space cooler’ fan. The squeaky voiced fan ambassador, to demonstrate the ‘power’, waved one of those star shaped blowy strips things on a plastic stick from all good fairground hoopla stalls right in front of it. It lamely blew them about a bit. I could have blown on it from the other end of the studio and had more effect. Next, they got out Flint’s wallet undid the rusty padlock and held the dusty, corners browned £1 notes inside at a similar distance. Nothing moved. I wonder what the manufacturing cost of that fan is?

Latest posts

Back