Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV contains

Supersize 30ml Age Benefit Eye Cream £102
50ml Age Benefit Cream £110
30ml Age Benefit Night Elixir £90
10ml Defi Lift Volumising Lip Treatment Glow £32
30ml Age Benefit Refining Multi Acid Peel £49

Going on sale on 26th October

Looks good. I'm on the last of my eye creams and I do like the Age Benefit range. I think I'll be in and I still owe my mother a birthday present from last month so I'll more than likely go for two. That said, the acid peel might be too harsh for her 79 year-old skin so perhaps just the one. :unsure:

Attachments

• Gatineau TSV 1.png
    Gatineau TSV 1.png
    906 KB · Views: 161
  • Gatineau TSV 2.png
    Gatineau TSV 2.png
    734.3 KB · Views: 161

Gatineau Luxury Age Benefit 5 Piece Renewal Collection​

product thumbnail product thumbnail 1 product thumbnail 2 product thumbnail 3 product thumbnail 4

TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE £73.96
QVC Price £180.00
P&P: £3.95

Gatineau Luxury Age Benefit 5 Piece Renewal Collection
Item Number 249478
TSV Price £73.96
QVC Price £180.00

Give them the gift of great skin with the five-piece Luxury Age Benefit Renewal Collection from Gatineau. Showcasing three brand new products, including Age Benefit Renewal Night Elixir, Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel and Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment, this collection also features a face cream and eye cream, to create a whole skincare routine. Perfect for mature skin, this all-inclusive collection is presented with a gorgeous gift box, making it ideal for treating loved ones this festive season.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £383 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £73.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £309.04.

Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.

In with the new - this collection boasts not one, not two, but three new products. End your day with the Age Benefit Night Renewal Elixir, a powerful overnight elixir which aims to support the skin's nightly renewal process, and smooth on Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel for a brightening boost to help target dull skin and reveal a luminous complexion. Finally, the Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment works to hydrate, smooth and plump the appearance of your lips to leave them feeling kissably soft.

Exclusive to QVC - you won't find the Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment, supersize version of the Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream or 50ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream squeezy tube design elsewhere, as they're all currently only available at QVC!

Stock up on special skincare - once you start using your new Gatineau collection, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same incredible collection in 60 days' time, all at today's brilliant price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Age Benefit Renewal Night Elixir (30ml) - a powerful overnight elixir which aims to support the skin's nightly renewal process. Formulated to help skin look firmer, smoother and beautifully radiant, whilst working to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and supporting the skin's natural barrier
1 x NEW Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel (30ml) - a rinse-off, exfoliating peel formulated with 10% AHAs. This 10-minute treatment helps to buff away dead skin cells and congested pores to reveal a luminous looking complexion
1 x NEW and EXCLUSIVE Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment Glow (10ml) - a tinted lip treatment balm that works to hydrate, smooth and plump the appearance of the lips while helping to redefine the look of the lip line
1 x EXCLUSIVE Age Benefit Regenerating Cream Tube (50ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
1 x EXCLUSIVE Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream Supersize (30ml) - works to help replenish moisture, smooth skin, even tone, boost radiance and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to revitalise the skin around the eyes. Formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, hydrolysed vegetable protein and sodium hyaluronate
1 x gift box

If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVC you’d pay £383

Age Benefit Renewal Night Elixir 30ml £90 cost £18.31
Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel 30ml £49 cost £9.97
Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment Glow 10ml £32 cost £6.51
Age Benefit Regenerating Cream Tube 50ml £110 cost £22.37
Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream Supersize 30ml £102 cost £20.75

Total £383 cost £77.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thank you Sazza for prices.

Item Number 249478
TSV Price £73.96
QVC Price £180.00

Give them the gift of great skin with the five-piece Luxury Age Benefit Renewal Collection from Gatineau. Showcasing three brand new products, including Age Benefit Renewal Night Elixir, Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel and Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment, this collection also features a face cream and eye cream, to create a whole skincare routine. Perfect for mature skin, this all-inclusive collection is presented with a gorgeous gift box, making it ideal for treating loved ones this festive season.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Gatineau collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £383 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £73.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £309.04.

Get your glow back - the Age Benefit range is ideal for more mature skin types, working to help target problem areas including the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, loss of firmness and fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a more radiant-looking complexion with the help of this fantastic range and reveal smoother, more even looking skin that feels revitalised and youthful.

In with the new - this collection boasts not one, not two, but three new products. End your day with the Age Benefit Night Renewal Elixir, a powerful overnight elixir which aims to support the skin's nightly renewal process, and smooth on Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel for a brightening boost to help target dull skin and reveal a luminous complexion. Finally, the Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment works to hydrate, smooth and plump the appearance of your lips to leave them feeling kissably soft.

Exclusive to QVC - you won't find the Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment, supersize version of the Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream or 50ml Age Benefit Regenerating Cream squeezy tube design elsewhere, as they're all currently only available at QVC!

Stock up on special skincare - once you start using your new Gatineau collection, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same incredible collection in 60 days' time, all at today's brilliant price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Age Benefit Renewal Night Elixir (30ml) - a powerful overnight elixir which aims to support the skin's nightly renewal process. Formulated to help skin look firmer, smoother and beautifully radiant, whilst working to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and supporting the skin's natural barrier
1 x NEW Age Benefit Multi Acid Peel (30ml) - a rinse-off, exfoliating peel formulated with 10% AHAs. This 10-minute treatment helps to buff away dead skin cells and congested pores to reveal a luminous looking complexion
1 x NEW and EXCLUSIVE Defi Lift Volumising Peptide Lip Treatment Glow (10ml) - a tinted lip treatment balm that works to hydrate, smooth and plump the appearance of the lips while helping to redefine the look of the lip line
1 x EXCLUSIVE Age Benefit Regenerating Cream Tube (50ml) - formulated to help reduce the signs of ageing, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while working to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin to create a more even, radiant-looking complexion. Offering complete anti-ageing skincare in one step, this dry skin cream provides essential moisture and is enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extracts, red algae extract, calcium, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and shea butter. Ideal for more mature skin, aged 50+
1 x EXCLUSIVE Age Benefit Regenerating Eye Cream Supersize (30ml) - works to help replenish moisture, smooth skin, even tone, boost radiance and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to revitalise the skin around the eyes. Formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides, marine extracts, hydrolysed vegetable protein and sodium hyaluronate
1 x gift box

4 easy pay of £18.49

Item Number 249478
TSV Price £73.96
QVC Price £180.00

Contains:
1 x gift box

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251082

Why have they changed the Age Benefit eye cream to a wand, I much prefer squeezing a bit out onto my fingers, for some reason I can't get on with the applicator on the wand, so that's me out 😞

Everyone's doing wands these days...can't be doing with them, and to think they nearly had me!
Me too, I was about to order it as I love the Age Benefit eye cream, then read the product descriptions & saw that, yet again, it's the wand type eye cream, so nope. I tried the Gatineau one like that before & didn't like the applicator. I found I was wasting a lot of the eye cream by squeezing out too much. Bring back the original Gatineau!

I never like those dropper things as they stop working after one or two goes. Gatineau isn't my fave so I'm not in and I seem to remember I did the Elemis auto delivery :oops: 😬

CC

Latest posts

Back