Denim & Co TSV 29/08/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might have gone for this but was late to the party!
I can't wear skinny jeans or jeggings... slim fit look like skinny jeans on me due to my huge calves (good old genetics)... even a straight leg doesn't look like a straight leg.
A boot cut can balance me out a bit.

I might have gone for this but was late to the party!
I can't wear skinny jeans or jeggings... slim fit look like skinny jeans on me due to my huge calves (good old genetics)... even a straight leg doesn't look like a straight leg.
A boot cut can balance me out a bit.
Ive ordered a pair in petite. By the time I got round to order, there wasnt much choice left in my size. The only thing is they sell petite as 28.5 inside leg. I do find that a bit long because I'm only 5'1". I wonder if the boot cut might be ok

Ive ordered a pair in petite. By the time I got round to order, there wasnt much choice left in my size. The only thing is they sell petite as 28.5 inside leg. I do find that a bit long because I'm only 5'1". I wonder if the boot cut might be ok
It's so difficult to know about the length until you try them on. I have the opposite problem because my legs are too long. Sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes not.

It's so difficult to know about the length until you try them on. I have the opposite problem because my legs are too long. Sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes not.
I'm betwixt and between... never have any luck with M&S or most high street brands. Having chonky legs any stretch goes sideways and shortens the leg length, but going up a size doesn't work as my hips aren't as wide as the legs would need to be. I'm talking myself into wide leg or palazzo pants!!!

I'm betwixt and between... never have any luck with M&S or most high street brands. Having chonky legs any stretch goes sideways and shortens the leg length, but going up a size doesn't work as my hips aren't as wide as the legs would need to be. I'm talking myself into wide leg or palazzo pants!!!
I think wide leg trousers will be just right for you. Fitting over the hips and then falling straight over the legs without tapering is a nice style on just about everyone.

Latest posts

Back