Denim & Co TSV 3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 136
  • Denim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    Denim & Co TSV 5.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 139
I thank the days I ordered the basics from Ideal World because they still look good months or years down the line. Whatever these cost and whatever they're like they won't match what I've already got for price, fit and durability. How many basic trousers or jeans does anyone need anyway?

I quite like the look of these as it's nice to have a pair of jeans you can just pull on. I don't mind the boot cut just so long as they're worn with the right footwear as they can look really frumpy if you're not careful. Imo they look great with trainers (non sporty) or with flat boots - a really easy casual look but when people wear those almond toed ankle boots and all you can see is the toe and the heel poking out under the hem, they look awful, in fact high heeled anything with bootcut doesn't look right, you've only got to look at pictures 4 & 5 above, the fact they're half-mast doesn't help either. I'm always saying this but the choice of footwear can make or break an outfit. Back to the jeans, I don't reckon you'll get much change from £50 once postage is added - We'll see!

Denim & Co. Perfect Flex Bootcut Jean

QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.96
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

Looking for the perfect pair of jeans? Denim & Co. has you sorted with these stylish pull-on bootcut jeans, which are made to look good while providing all-day comfort thanks to their soft and stretchy design. Ideal for casual outings, weekend brunches, evening events and more, they will quickly become your go-to pair.
*A great saving: If you were to buy these Denim & Co Perfect Flex Lightly Bootcut Jeans from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £46 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £33.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £12.04.
The beauty of a bootcut - made to fit close at the hip and thighs before subtly flaring outwards from the knee to the hemline, the silhouette of a bootcut jean has a lot going for it and looks good on all body types. Made from the brands soft, stretchy Perfect Flex fabric and featuring an elasticated waistband, this design feels as good as it looks as well!
The base of countless outfits - there are many reasons why we (and basically everyone!) love a good pair of jeans, one of them being that they go with practically anything. For this pair, we're thinking a simple vest and trainers for a cool spring/summer outfit, or a favourite blouse and ankle boots for a polished autumn/winter look. How will you style them?
The choice is yours - your perfect pair awaits… all you have to do is choose one (or more) of the four colour options. Medium Wash or Dark Wash give you your classic denim look while Black or Dark Grey are a forever fashionable alternative.
  • Full-length
  • Back pockets
  • Hidden elasticated waistband
  • 74% cotton, 19% polyester, 5% viscose, 2% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Medium Wash
  • Dark Wash
  • Black
  • Dark Grey
Garment measurements:
  • Waist: 8: 72.4cm (28.5"), 10: 74.9cm (29.5"), 12: 77.5cm (30.5"), 14: 80cm (31.5"), 16: 83.8cm (33"), 18: 87.6cm (34.5"), 20: 92.1cm (36.3"), 22: 97.2cm (38.3")
  • Hip: 8: 90.2cm (35.5"), 10: 92.7cm (36.5"), 12: 95.3cm (37.5"), 14: 97.2cm (38.3"), 16: 101.6cm (40"), 18: 105.4cm (41.5"), 20: 109.2cm (43"), 22: 115.6cm (45.5")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

Boot cut - not for me. Aren't they so...yesterday? I have the image of Ruthie wearing them with her high heel boots. Smacks of mature ladies trying to be trendy.

We all have different likes, mine just happens to be slim fit above the ankle worn with ballet pumps.

I love a bootcut (or a flare) and am certainly no youngster. Must be trying to hard to be trendy especially as worn with heeled, albeit not high, ankle boots 🤣🤣😋 Goes to show we are all different. I could never get use to skinny or slim fit jeans- always thought I looked like Max Wall

Boot cut - not for me. Aren't they so...yesterday? I have the image of Ruthie wearing them with her high heel boots. Smacks of mature ladies trying to be trendy.

We all have different likes, mine just happens to be slim fit above the ankle worn with ballet pumps.
They are back in fashion again

I’m really pleased boot cut and flare are back on trend, fed up of skinny jeans, am off to look in M&S and Next today as I can get a longer length 😊

Actually, I do like these but too late - all the larger sizes have gone so what they're probably doing is ordering in more smaller sizes so they can make the TSV last the day, when most of us want to buy the larger sizes (ie me). But I'm sure they'll bring them back at a lower price than the normal price (which I wouldn't pay) so I'll be keeping an eye out. Denim & Co do have some good quality things.

The price is lower than I thought it would be, but I still think they are a shade too pricey, but then unless you're looking at clearance you're extremely unlikely to get a really good price for a item of clothing at Q. When it comes to jeans or trousers it's something I would rather try on before I bought especially as I can be a size 10 or a size 12 depending on the brand and though you can obviously return something that's not right I don't want to have to pay return postage. I like them though and I'm not surprised they're selling out

Actually, I do like these but too late - all the larger sizes have gone so what they're probably doing is ordering in more smaller sizes so they can make the TSV last the day, when most of us want to buy the larger sizes (ie me). But I'm sure they'll bring them back at a lower price than the normal price (which I wouldn't pay) so I'll be keeping an eye out. Denim & Co do have some good quality things.
its been 5 years since they last done a denim jean tsv apparently but last night cause of the bank holiday event they had 3 easy pays & that was causing it to sell out faster than what they expected

I like that there is no waistband and no fly. Especially no fly because all a fly does for women is to add several bulky layers of cloth and metal where we don't want it. In any case, flies are of no use to us. However, I don't like the fit of the jeans or the flare. BTW, many of the denim skirts sold on QVC have the fly front. Unless you have a really flat belly, this will poke out and give the look of more belly than you actually have.

I don’t like boot cut. They make me feel like mutton dressed as lamb. In the sixties and seventies I wore flares especially velvet ones. Now I don’t feel I can do that. I don’t worry too much about being in fashion.

Latest posts

Back