D&CO TSV 3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 154
  • D&CO TSV 4.jpg
    D&CO TSV 4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 149
  • D&CO TSV 5.jpg
    D&CO TSV 5.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 155
I can’t bear jumpers with a neck like that, even on the coldest days. Consequently they won’t get a sale from me.
I hate high necks on jumpers as well Toril, makes me feel like I'm being throttled. Surely this is just a plain ordinary pole neck. Cost about eight quid at Asda living. Don't understand why it's called a mock neck. Seems a weird thing to call a polo neck.

I suspect the description is missing a word and it should say “Mock Turtle Neck”.
It’s a smart looking jumper, assuming it keeps its shape after washing, and I like the colours but like others, high necks not for me. I’d rather wear a scarf, that I can remove when I start getting hot and bothered

I saw a trailer for it and I'm sure I saw a mustard yellow one, and it looked nice. I'm not really one for jumpers, I have 4 and 2 of them are beige. Might be tempted by the yellow one, if the price is right and I'll get rid of one of beige ones, however, knowing Q we're gonna be talking £30 when the postage is added, so I'll be sticking with what I've got.

Denim & Co. Mock Neck Jumper
Item Number: 403296
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

You will be welcoming colder temperatures simply for the excuse to pull on this Denim & Co. jumper. A soft style with a mock neckline and long sleeves for an extra-cosy feel, this jumper is a fantastic everyday essential to see you through the chillier months. The blouson shape of the sleeves and added ribbed details on the neckline, cuffs and hemline finish things off with a sophisticated edge, ensuring you can wear it easily with smart as well as casual attire. No autumn/winter wardrobe should be without it.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Denim & Co. Mock Neck Jumper from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £36 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £26.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £9.02.
Stay snuggly and warm - perfect for the transitional and winter months when layers and cosy knits are key, we're sure you'll get plenty of wear out of this jumper as temperatures fall. Even in summer, it's great to have to hand for those cooler evenings and mornings, making it an excellent year-round winner.
How we'll be styling it - be it a skirt, trousers, jeans or leggings, you really can put this jumper with anything! For a chic and comfortable autumn/winter ensemble that will take you from work to the weekend, try pairing it with a skirt or jeans and your favourite boots, adding a sleek bag and some statement jewellery for a dressier feel.
Find your colour - looking to mimic the hues of the autumn season? Go for Gold, Brown, Sage or rich Dark Green. Looking for something a little more wintery? Choose Blue or Grey. Fan of a classic you can wear with anything? Opt for Biege.
  • Mock neckline
  • Long blouson sleeves
  • Ribbed detail on neckline, cuffs and hemline
  • 73% recycled polyester, 24% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Blue
  • Gold
  • Dark Green
  • Beige
  • Grey
  • Brown
  • Sage
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 91.4cm (36"), S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 108cm (42.5"), XL: 115.6cm (45.5"), 2XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 3XL: 135.9cm (53.5")
  • Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.4cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 67cm (26.4"), XL: 68.3cm (26.9"), 2XL: 70.2cm (27.6"), 3XL: 72.4cm (28.5")
All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back