Simply Beauty TSV 29/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not bought one for yonks.
Used to like the Vitamin C and Vitamin E gels.
One no longer exists and no chance they put the other in.
I’ll get it off Amazon instead.

Attachments

• TSV 1.jpg
    TSV 1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 113
  • TSV 2.jpg
    TSV 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 117
  • TSV 3.jpg
    TSV 3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 89
  • TSV 4.jpg
    TSV 4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 80
  • TSV 5.jpg
    TSV 5.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 111
If anyone hasn’t tried these before and is thinking about buying this TSV, I can definitely recommend them. The tweezers are the best that I’ve ever used and the magnifying mirror is superb, albeit it being a bit of a shock when you first look in it. 😳 I might even be tempted to get another one. 😉

I have one of those and bought it years ago. Depending on price I`ll buy another and maybe one for my DIL as part of her Christmas bag. They are really good.

I gave those little mirrors as gifts last year and they were well received. The black ones looked a lot more expensive than they were.

CC

Simply Beauty Dual Magnification Mirror with Light Tweezers & Crystal Nail File
Item Number: 737146
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £2.95

Are you ready for your close-up? You will be with this handy set from Simply Beauty! It features a deluxe compact mirror with 7 x magnification on one side and distortion-free glass, as well as a pair of stainless-steel ergonomic tweezers with precision-engineered angled blades for optimal hair removal, and a crystal nail file designed to file your nails in any direction. Complete with an adjustable LED spotlight, ideal for close-ups like doing your eye make-up and brows, this fabulous trio will help you to perfect your look every time.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Simply Beauty Dual Magnification Mirror with Light Tweezers & Crystal Nail File from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £30 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £21.96 plus P&P, you're saving £8.04.
Up close and personal - with this clever double-sided mirror, you can take a much closer look when handling those precise beauty tasks like applying eyeliner or shaping your eyebrows. One side has regular magnification and the other is 7 x magnification, plus you can pop it in your bag for using on the go!
Complete with a nail file - as well as perfecting your make-up, you can keep on top of your nailcare with the convenient crystal nail file that slots into the side of this compact. Use it to file your nails in any direction for optimum results and enjoy healthier-looking nails thanks to its glass crystal design.
Light it up - if you need a bit of added light to help get that foundation blended beautifully or that winged eyeliner perfected, then the dual mode LED spotlight inside the mirror is ideal. You can swivel the light around to use with both sides of the mirror and adjust it specifically to suit your needs. It automatically turns off when the mirror is closed too - genius!
Take your pick - choose from five pretty shades, each with complementary metallic finishes. Go for Blush/Rose Gold, Lilac/Silver or White/Rose Gold for softer pastel shades or choose Navy/Copper or Fuchsia/Gold for a bolder look.
  • Comes with 1 year manufacturer's warranty
  • Compact Mirror (h x w x d): 10cm x 7cm x 2cm (3.9" x 2.7" x 0.7")
Colour options:
  • Blush/Rose Gold
  • Lilac/Silver
  • White/Rose Gold
  • Navy/Copper
  • Fuchsia/Gold
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Dual Magnification Compact Mirror
  • 1 x pair of tweezers
  • 1 x crystal nail file
  • 2 x lithium CR2032 button batteries

All measurements are approximate

Is there some competition going on between Lorna Ko and Alison Young? Who can speak over who the most? Unwatchable, switching off, yet again.

I have a purple one of these I bought from QVC years ago and when they brought them back last year, or maybe the year before that, I bought another.

Highly recommend these, I wouldn't be without mine, love them.

Latest posts

Back