Perricone TSV 29/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 3 Piece Indulgent Neuropeptide Night Collection TSV 29/09/23 (going live earlier in the week)

74ml Night Cream RRP £210 + post
59ml Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy RRP £155 + post
15ml Under Eye Cream RRP £137 + post

Total RRP £502 + post

Attachments

• Perricone TSV 1.png
    Perricone TSV 1.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 85
Its a good brand if you want anti Ageing/ skincare for mature skin with no essential oils or excessive perfume because of allergies. I used to get breakouts with Elemis et all. But this was ok.

I am so tempted to try this brand as I need a really good hydration cream/ lotion but have been so disappointed with other expensive brands. Maybe this time I will try it.

I am so tempted to try this brand as I need a really good hydration cream/ lotion but have been so disappointed with other expensive brands. Maybe this time I will try it.
Would you mind telling me what skin type you have Rubia?

I remember in my local TKMaxx they always had Perricone. I spoke to a woman who looked in her 50s and loved the brand, but always bought in TKMaxx. They do a CBC range, which I wondered about? I remember sniffing the Cold Plasma stuff once, and it nearly took the hairs in my nose with the chemical smell.

You are supposed to follow his anti-ageing diet as well. A lot of the older Hollywood stars used the brand and ate the diet loads of salmon etc.

I remember in my local TKMaxx they always had Perricone. I spoke to a woman who looked in her 50s and loved the brand, but always bought in TKMaxx. They do a CBC range, which I wondered about? I remember sniffing the Cold Plasma stuff once, and it nearly took the hairs in my nose with the chemical smell.

You are supposed to follow his anti-ageing diet as well. A lot of the older Hollywood stars used the brand and ate the diet loads of salmon etc.
It's a shop I don't use no idea why, apart from seeing rows and rows of clothing this puts me off. Maybe I should stretch my horizons next time I'm near one. Has to be cheaper than QVC. Thanks

I bought one of their TSV's a few years back and found the cleanser made my skin very dry. Had to stop using it. There was a moisturiser, eye cream and something else which I have forgotten, I was expecting brilliant results but sadly didn't get them. So I was not impressed at all. Would never buy again.

I only do beauty and perfume.
That will be me then..

Would you mind telling me what skin type you have Rubia?
Hi may I ask why?

I tried to answer this properly but it just disappeared from my screen? So I have very wrinkled skin which can be dry at times, I'm also developing redness which is a new thing, discoloration and sagging jaw line. I need all the help I can get.!!!!

That will be me then..

Hi may I ask why?

I tried to answer this properly but it just disappeared from my screen? So I have very wrinkled skin which can be dry at times, I'm also developing redness which is a new thing, discoloration and sagging jaw line. I need all the help I can get.!!!!
Sorry if I came over as rude asking your skin type Rubia. I asked as hope I may be able to help you with some products.
For redness a good product is Cerave Healing Ointment. For plumping up wrinkles and easing dryness, apply hyaluronic acid serum or squalane (The Ordinary or The Inkey List for example) to damp skin. Next apply a moisturizer (allow to absorb). Finally apply a layer of Cerave Healing Ointment or Vaseline. This is best done before bed to keep on overnight (slugging), don't know if you usually slug.
The morning after apply any serum of your choice, eye cream, and moisturizer onto damp skin.
I've only recently been slugging in the evening and increasing the hydration to my face, neck and dec. I have been applying Gatineau Alkessence Mist after cleansing/washing my face. And, in the morning a serum, a water cream (Gatineau or Neutrogena), and moisturizer. After approximately 2 weeks I'm noticing (and feeling a big difference).
My skin is very similar to yours.
Got the above tips from watching skincare experts online

Sorry if I came over as rude asking your skin type Rubia. I asked as hope I may be able to help you with some products.
For redness a good product is Cerave Healing Ointment. For plumping up wrinkles and easing dryness, apply hyaluronic acid serum or squalane (The Ordinary or The Inkey List for example) to damp skin. Next apply a moisturizer (allow to absorb). Finally apply a layer of Cerave Healing Ointment or Vaseline. This is best done before bed to keep on overnight (slugging), don't know if you usually slug.
The morning after apply any serum of your choice, eye cream, and moisturizer onto damp skin.
I've only recently been slugging in the evening and increasing the hydration to my face, neck and dec. I have been applying Gatineau Alkessence Mist after cleansing/washing my face. And, in the morning a serum, a water cream (Gatineau or Neutrogena), and moisturizer. After approximately 2 weeks I'm noticing (and feeling a big difference).
My skin is very similar to yours.
Got the above tips from watching skincare experts online
thank you for replying I have only just learned about "slugging" which I will now try.. I use The Ordinary Hyalronic. acid but not everyday it tends to dry my skin. Will be going shopping for the other items. Thanks have a good day

thank you for replying I have only just learned about "slugging" which I will now try.. I use The Ordinary Hyalronic. acid but not everyday it tends to dry my skin. Will be going shopping for the other items. Thanks have a good day
Maybe squalane instead of hyaluronic acid for you then 🙂.
You too have a good day

Maybe squalane instead of hyaluronic acid for you then 🙂.
You too have a good day
Hello again been looking on line I can't find the cerave healing ointment only the moisturiser is it the same thing p!ease? Just about to find the squalane cream I already use their squalane cleaners really like that. Thanks once again

Hello again been looking on line I can't find the cerave healing ointment only the moisturiser is it the same thing p!ease? Just about to find the squalane cream I already use their squalane cleaners really like that. Thanks once again
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the Cerave Healing Ointment is USA only. That said, you can get it on Amazon 🙂. It's £14.47 including delivery. No, it's totally different to the Cerave Cream (which is excellent by the way)

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the Cerave Healing Ointment is USA only. That said, you can get it on Amazon 🙂. It's £14.47 including delivery. No, it's totally different to the Cerave Cream (which is excellent by the way)
Will check it out now the Sunday lunch will have to wait a while.

Latest posts

Back