Elemis TSV 09/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Email number four has arrived!
Yes I think I have had at least 4 emails about the Elemis advent calendar. Although I must fess up to buying one a couple of years back. I wouldn't go for another one as whilst there are some good bits in it, it's still very expensive.

Does it smell nice?
The scent is pleasant but not over powering, well that's my opinion. Its hard to describe but reminds a bit of the No7 range they did many years back when it was in a blue lidded jar and the moisturiser was a pale pink colour. Not that that's much help!

I had ordered a set with the new rose PCMC and matching cleansing balm with the free postage offer. It’s was on advance order, and I’ve just cancelled it. I did order the boots collagen items so figured I don’t need the Elemis…. i’m now feeling very virtuous 😂
I've ordered the boots collagen items as well to try, fingers crossed I can save a future fortune.

I know I said I wasn't going to but work has been so rubbish recently and I've been totally fed up with Mr CC moaning his head off about everything as well. Sooooooo, I've ordered the Elemis set and not only have I ordered it but I've blooming well gone for the AD as well. So there :D:D I did notice that the last drop has a 50ml matrix rather than the 30ml but I'll probably have cancelled well before that :LOL: Beans on toast for the next few weeks for me.

CC

I know I said I wasn't going to but work has been so rubbish recently and I've been totally fed up with Mr CC moaning his head off about everything as well. Sooooooo, I've ordered the Elemis set and not only have I ordered it but I've blooming well gone for the AD as well. So there :D:D I did notice that the last drop has a 50ml matrix rather than the 30ml but I'll probably have cancelled well before that :LOL: Beans on toast for the next few weeks for me.

CC
I think the last two drops have the 50ml matrix….
I guess if you’ve stuck with the AD that long you deserve an extra!

Walking through my city centre Boots this morning spotted the manager of the Elemis counter. Went over for a chat as I do. Not next week but the week after is Elemis's birthday, I suddenly thought why didn't QVC wait until then for the TSV? They have a special GWP for this, but she said she was giving it out anyway. You had to buy two full size items, so as I actually needed toner, I bought two Ginseng. Nice bag with 15ml PCMC and 20ml size of the unfragranced cleansing balm. She gave me extra normal cleansing balms travel size as well.

someone do a link pls

There you go.

Mine arrived today. Fiddled about with the serum…. Will use it tonight I think.

The Boots collagen range was on 3 for 2 when I looked the other day, a great deal 🙂
Yes and 10% off as it’s boots own brand…

Proper bargain. I also got the extra 400 points as it was over £20. The "offers just for you" are sometimes brilliant.
I think I got the same deals as you did. I recently signed up for their emails and I’m so glad I did. I got a half price LE C&P offer…. and they had 3 for 2 on. So three C&P at £90 then 3 for 2 took it down to £60. Half price offer down to £30… and they had 15% off LE cleansers… I ended up paying around £8 for 200mls which is a brilliant deal… also got extra points plus the usual points and free delivery. And I’m happy to stockpile these as unlike certain brands on QVC, the shelf life is always good….

Latest posts

Back