Elemis TSV 09/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The overnight mask one of my favourites its in the beauty bundle with a lot of other items that I like. Not a fan of this brand generally.

Its odd I find it does not moisturise or hydrate my skin. Its dry even after using the ultra rich with an oil and essence.:(
And yet you love the new LE night cream, and I’m finding it better than the rest but still not as good as PCMC! Just shows how different skins react to different products.
That night cream is £19… at the moment as LE has a 25% sale…

bare in mind i dont know it was just a guess i was making
Looks like you were correct….

Ive never tried the Matrix but it’s far too expensive, so I’m not going to!
Dont want the peel and I have a load of PCMC to use up.

Hopefully this will be the last Elemis TSV before the Christmas set.

Looks like you were correct….

Ive never tried the Matrix but it’s far too expensive, so I’m not going to!
Dont want the peel and I have a load of PCMC to use up.

Hopefully this will be the last Elemis TSV before the Christmas set.
ha!! i think keeley decided to try & reveal it before me but yeah i think i changed that (has she stated sizes or prices?)

Elemis 3 Piece Collection TSV 09/09/23 (Pre sale from 04/09/23) & Comes in a Choice of Cream (Original, SPF or Ultra Rich)

apparently £69 + post & Auto-Delivery

30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream RRP £60 + post
30ml Overnight Matrix RRP £105 + post
15ml Tri Acid Peel RRP £73 + post
Headband (no cost)

Total RRP £238 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV.png
    Elemis TSV.png
    556.3 KB · Views: 170
ha!! i think keeley decided to try & reveal it before me but yeah i think i changed that (has she stated sizes or prices?)
I don’t/can’t watch Keeley so I only saw the products and then a few people listed them….
Wish she would just post the items…

For someone who has been a BA as long as she has, she really is a dreadful presenter…. She keeps rolling her eyes and swollowing her top lip… I find it so annoying I just can’t watch her.

I would have been tempted by the inclusion of the Overnight Matrix which I would still use but trying to be more considerate as to what I spend my money on.I do like the LE Night cream which is much cheaper and I have that holiday I was considering some weeks ago to pay for!

Latest posts

Back