Seasalt Fashion TSV 07/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was billed as a Seasalt hour yet they spent ten minutes on the only Seasalt item (this TSV) shown and much more on other brands. It was briefly mentioned after that but that was it. Apart from the TSV it was a very disappointing watch when I woke in the early hours and couldn't get back to sleep. I thought I was in for more Seasalt and all I got was a hideous cover-up from Marla Wynne and various other unwearable things, also the Skechers plastic sandals that I bought as a TSV for £12 several years ago and still have, (and bought another pair on the internet for £16 a while after), now selling discounted from £50 to £29 - and that's a big deal. It is??? It's very disappointing for such an excellent brand as Seasalt.

Sorry to people who like this but it looks shapeless and doesn’t look good on the models. Don’t know what Q have done to it.
Oh Turandot! I thought I was the only one. I saw it last night and I actually thought it was really frumpy looking, the larger model looked horrendous, it even made Alex Kramer look pregnant. I thought the white and pale blue was the best of the bunch. The teal (the one they said was selling the fastest) imo was the frumpiest of the lot, the rose and the green shades were hideous!
It’s too straight up and down, and the side splits just don’t look right.
Agreed, and would only suit someone who's figure is straight up and down but the biggest problem for me is the pattern. If you look at the link and see the picture of the tall black girl wearing the green one, she looks like she's wearing something that belongs to her grandmother!

And £53? You wouldn't have to look far to find a nicer dress for a lot less than that. I appreciate Seasalt is a good brand, but it's not the label people see when you wear a garment!

It was billed as a Seasalt hour yet they spent ten minutes on the only Seasalt item (this TSV) shown and much more on other brands. It was briefly mentioned after that but that was it. Apart from the TSV it was a very disappointing watch when I woke in the early hours and couldn't get back to sleep. I thought I was in for more Seasalt and all I got was a hideous cover-up from Marla Wynne and various other unwearable things, also the Skechers plastic sandals that I bought as a TSV for £12 several years ago and still have, (and bought another pair on the internet for £16 a while after), now selling discounted from £50 to £29 - and that's a big deal. It is??? It's very disappointing for such an excellent brand as Seasalt.
the hour at 12am was billed as summer fashion with seasalt which means summer fashion featuring seasalt so it would be a mix of brands after showing the tsv

now if it said seasalt cornwall fashion that would mean its a whole hour (but maybe cut short to show a big deal ect)

The side splits put me off…
It’s a shame as I love the dress and there are two colours I really like.

The colours and patterns are wishy washy and totally uninspiring. I love brighter colours and if I want to wear a patterned dress then it has to be something more interesting than daisies which along with ditsy florals have been done to death. I actually don`t mind the style or even the slits but the fabric reminds me of the cross over old style aprons my Mum used to wear.

Not a new design as Seasalt own eBay site has sold off 75 of them recently (£33.80 free post) in a teal design.

So it looks as if it’s just the QVC prints which are “new”?

My mum is obsessed! Hence I came on to look at this..

She’s recently discovered their own eBay site and got some bargains there ;)

Esp as she said the NHS discount they used to do has ended!

I got her Seasalt PJs and robe for her birthday in June and she adored them. Expensive but I found a “code”!

It’s a nice shape but a lot of what makes Seasalt for me are the fabric prints - mostly designed in house and distinctive.
Unlike these which are a bit non descript?
Hi Loopy Lou,

Is it an NHS specific discount your mum used? She can get a Blue Light card (all emergency service type people can get one). The 20% discount is still on there for in store and online (just checked the app). Its currently valid up until end of October but they always extend it. The card is £4.99 and lasts 2 years. I've saved a lot this way, twice its been 35% discount! They also do discounts for similar shops like Fat Face and Crew Clothing Company which I also like.

Not being unkind to QVC but I have bought direct for some time now. They are fab sales and free delivery and often send extra discount codes even on sale items. Coats, dresses, jumpers far less than half price. Also I do size up at least a size. I dont find the brand particularly generous.

Not being unkind to QVC but I have bought direct for some time now. They are fab sales and free delivery and often send extra discount codes even on sale items. Coats, dresses, jumpers far less than half price. Also I do size up at least a size. I dont find the brand particularly generous.
Do you mean Seasalt direct?

I thought it was notoriously generous sizing?

I know I wear a 10 from there and I’m really a 12 and mum also sizes one down too! X

Hi Loopy Lou,

Is it an NHS specific discount your mum used? She can get a Blue Light card (all emergency service type people can get one). The 20% discount is still on there for in store and online (just checked the app). Its currently valid up until end of October but they always extend it. The card is £4.99 and lasts 2 years. I've saved a lot this way, twice its been 35% discount! They also do discounts for similar shops like Fat Face and Crew Clothing Company which I also like.

Hi Muttley,
Thanks so much for that!

Yes I think it was an NHS specific card she was using. She’s actually retired now but it still let her use it (she did work for nhs for 44 years so…!)

Not sure if blue light card will apply but thanks so much for thinking of it/her, I’ll let her know!

Take care x

Although I have a Seasalt shop near me much of their fashion is ‘just not me’. I have a couple of their raincoats and some knitwear, socks I love, but this would look awful on me, just too straight and shapeless.

Latest posts

Back