Malissa J Fashion TSV 25/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Malissa J Printed Kimono Jacket
Item Number: 403108
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.97
P&P £0.00

Kimonos are ideal for adding a relaxed feel to any outfit and this beautiful one from Malissa J will do exactly that and more. Covered in a vibrant print, it is a design that will quickly uplift your looks and being thigh length, can easily be worn as a jacket. Whether you are rocking it to a festival or slipping it on for a potter around the garden, this eye-catching kimono will have you looking chic in seconds.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Malissa J Kimono Jacket from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £56 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £44.97 with no P&P, you’re saving £11.03.
A warm-weather winner - no summer or holiday wardrobe is complete without a kimono, being not only the perfect beach cover up but also a wonderful, lightweight layer for day-to-evening. We love the idea of wearing this floaty design all year round too, as a way to embrace vacation vibes any time.
Pick of the prints - four colourful options await, so which will you go for? If you're a fan of a classic print, then it doesn't get much more iconic than Paisley Coral or the Paisley Blue, which is currently only available at QVC. Or, if you'd like something a little different then the modern Blue/Green Abstract or Pink/Aqua Abstract are for you, both also only at QVC.
How to style - stand out from the crowd by pairing this kimono with the matching Malissa J printed trousers, breaking up the pattern with a block colour top or jumper. By wearing heels or flats, you can easily give your look a smarter or more casual finish. This is also a fantastic design for jazzing up any jeans and tee combinations or for throwing on over swimwear. The options are endless!
  • Can be worn loose or tied
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Paisley Coral
  • Paisley Blue
  • Blue/Green Abstract
  • Pink/Aqua Abstract
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: S/M: 172cm (67.7"), M/L: 182cm (71.7")
  • Length: S/M: 92.5cm (36.4"), M/L: 97.5cm (38.4")
All measurements are approximate

Malissa J Printed Wide Leg Trouser
Item Number: 403109
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

Nothing makes a style statement quite like printed trousers and this eye-catching pair from Malissa J is no different. Packed with personality due to their colourful all-over print, these pull-on trousers will make any outfit pop while offering oodles of comfort thanks to the elasticated waistband. We are big fans of the wide leg design too and of course, the pockets! Dress them up or down to suit your day and embrace the bold.
*A great saving: If you were to buy these Malissa J Trousers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £52 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96 with no P&P, you’re saving £12.04.
Summer vibes - printed trousers always work well as part of a capsule summer wardrobe and we'd go as far as to say, they're a must! Whether you pair these ones with plain tops or go bold with head-to-toe print, they'll always give your looks a sunny finish.
Pick of the prints - four colourful options await, so which will you go for? If you're a fan of a classic print, then it doesn't get much more iconic than Paisley Coral or the Paisley Blue, which is currently only available at QVC. Or, if you'd like something a little different then the modern Blue/Green Abstract or Pink/Aqua Abstract are for you, both also only at QVC.
How to style - stand out from the crowd by pairing these trousers with the matching Malissa J printed kimono jacket, breaking up the pattern with a block colour top or jumper. By wearing heels or flats you can easily give your look a smarter or more casual finish. These versatile trousers will also look great alone with a T-shirt, blouse or tunic, or worn over swimwear.
  • Full length trousers
  • Elasticated waistband with drawstring
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Paisley Coral
  • Paisley Blue
  • Blue/Green Abstract
  • Pink/Aqua Abstract
Garment measurements:
  • Waist: S: 68cm (26.8"), M: 74cm (29.1"), L: 80cm (31.5"), XL: 86cm (33.9")
  • Hip: S: 110cm (43.3"), M: 116cm (45.7"), L: 122cm (48"), XL: 128cm (50.4")
  • Inseam: 72cm (28.4")
All measurements are approximate

If it was £25.00 a piece no postage I would be interested for holidays when you want smart lounging stuff. I am tall at 5'8. They are selling this as an outfit to go out in. Its not imo! Debbie Flint looks appalling in it. The swathes of fabric is beyond turbulent!

The kimono is just a large rectangle of cheap polyester which has been stitched down the sides for a few inches. Probable cost of fabric & manufacture ?? £1.50 max.

Trousers are 2 rectangles and 3 seams. Probable cost of fabric & manufacture ? £2.50

You mean I have to wear this or it’s back to Ideal World??

30E8D800-EDC1-4C74-B0F0-608BB786ABB7.jpeg

Shiny, Sweaty, garish, unflattering, impractical, overpriced - What's not to like?! Debbie looked like an unmade bed, but if I'm honest she looked no worse than any of the models - If Betsy looks crap in something, you know there's a problem! I would imagine it might look ok on a statuesque larger lady, lets say the Cruella De Vil look a like who occasionally presents fashion on Q and in the mainstream. Yes I can imagine her wearing this to host a cocktail party, other than that see the first sentence!
I thought that the BA had a rather aggressive persona, irrelevant I know, but imo it didn't help. She barked out the usual clichés and of course threw in the word "beach cover up". The amount of expensive garments that this suggestion gets put to is nobody's business - Beach cover ups are cheap and should be cheap!
Anyone going for this? We won't laugh honest!!

I mean…I don’t want to rude…(but I‘m going to be)..Did they actually look at what the people wearing them (including old Skin) looked like before they let them in front of a camera? I know nothing about women’s fashion and even I could see these ten..,er..’garments’ looked dreadful on the both the models (particularly the shorter, bigger one) and on old Flintski in particular. For me, if their plan was to create something that made a shorter, bigger woman look even shorter and even bigger, and a taller, slimmer woman look like a stick in a shapeless awning, then the mission statement has clearly succeeded. But surely.. are they not selling clothes with the aim to make women feel attractive and feel better about themselves? If they are, whoever the head fashion buyer is wants sacking. But imagining who they might be…I would suspect - employed by QVC since the ‘90s (1990s)…Likes to go camping wearing similar clothes to match the look of the pitches..Thinks the customer base will wear anything to hide their shapes? Has no interest in fashion in general?

Latest posts

Back