Seasalt Fashion TSV 07/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£42 at Otrium including postage but not all sizes available so either it's new and QVC have bought all the stock or it's an older design anyway. I like Seasalt quality.
Yes I saw the Otrium site. Some nice dresses on. If it's the same as on the Otrium site don't like slits on both sides.

Attachments

• Sealsalt TSV 1.png
    Sealsalt TSV 1.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 318
  • Sealsalt TSV 2.png
    Sealsalt TSV 2.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 313
it will be new & most likely prints designed just for Q like the last one was but at least that pic gies me a rough idea of what im looking for
Not a new design as Seasalt own eBay site has sold off 75 of them recently (£33.80 free post) in a teal design.

So it looks as if it’s just the QVC prints which are “new”?

Love Seasalt. Have two coats, jumpers, dresses, trousers. All gorgeous. But Seasalt direct are cheaper in the sales than QVC or even Marks.
My mum is obsessed! Hence I came on to look at this..

She’s recently discovered their own eBay site and got some bargains there ;)

Esp as she said the NHS discount they used to do has ended!

I got her Seasalt PJs and robe for her birthday in June and she adored them. Expensive but I found a “code”!

I bought this dress last year from Seasalt direct in a vibrant colour - I love it. The one on their website this year is also a very bright print, unlike these which are "QVC exclusives".
It’s a nice shape but a lot of what makes Seasalt for me are the fabric prints - mostly designed in house and distinctive.
Unlike these which are a bit non descript?

If anybody is a lover of seasalt, Alice Collins, Joules plus other brands then a small farm shop which also has a website do some really good sales throughout the year. They don`t have a sale at the moment but if you like their brands then it pays to bookmark them and join their newsletters etc. The website isn`t particularly a good one to navigate and they could greatly improve it but I daresay as a small business it would take money they can`t afford. They also have a facebook page and show one of the shop owners who is a lady of a certain age, modelling items so we can see what they look like on real bums, boobs and heights. Here`s the link.

If anybody is a lover of seasalt, Alice Collins, Joules plus other brands then a small farm shop which also has a website do some really good sales throughout the year. They don`t have a sale at the moment but if you like their brands then it pays to bookmark them and join their newsletters etc. The website isn`t particularly a good one to navigate and they could greatly improve it but I daresay as a small business it would take money they can`t afford. They also have a facebook page and show one of the shop owners who is a lady of a certain age, modelling items so we can see what they look like on real bums, boobs and heights. Here`s the link.
That site looks lovely, and some beautiful dresses. I have a wedding to go to in September and I’ve been looking for some inspiration. This site may just fit the bill!

Seasalt Cornwall Chy Ryn Maxi Dress Organic Cotton & Modal
Item Number: 403258
QVC Price £67.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.95
P&P £2.95

Let the Chy Ryn dress from Seasalt Cornwall take you from strolling barefoot on the beach to enjoying a dinner out, all while looking effortlessly elegant. Simply slip it on to see for yourself how its organic cotton design offers exceptional comfort, while its easy-to-wear maxi length and adjustable drawstring waist flatters your figure. Finished off with a gorgeous print and modest side slits for a touch of allure, this dress will have you wanting to wear it anywhere and everywhere.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Seasalt Cornwall Chy Ryn Maxi Dress Organic Cotton & Modal from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £67.00 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.95 plus P&P, you’re saving £17.05.
Summery prints - choose from four botanical colour prints currently only available at QVC and find the one you adore. Chalk Blue, Teal and Green all beautifully reflect earthy, seaside tones, while Rose gives you the option to stand out from the crowd in soft pink.
Easy to dress up or down - from days in the office or afternoons pottering around the house to summer BBQs or evenings out, this dress is well-suited to it all. Smarten it up in moments with sandals and jewellery for more of an occasion or pair it with trainers for an easy casual look.
The Seasalt story - growing from humble beginnings providing traditional workwear to local farmers, fishermen and artists in Penzance, Seasalt Cornwall is an iconic British clothing brand that remains inspired by its creative, coastal community, with an ethos to bring you beautiful and useful clothing you can wear season after season.
  • V-neckline
  • Short sleeves
  • Drawstring waist
  • Modest side slits
  • Organic cotton 60%, modal 40%
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Chalk Blue
  • Teal
  • Rose
  • Green
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: 8: 96cm (37.8"), 10: 100cm (39.4"), 12: 106cm (41.7"), 14: 112cm (44.1"), 16: 118cm (46.5"), 18: 124cm (48.8"), 20: 130cm (51.2"), 22: 136cm (53.5"), 24: 142cm (55.9"), 26 - 28: 148cm (58.3")
  • Hip: 8: 98cm (38.6"), 10: 102cm (40.2"), 12: 108cm (42.6"), 14: 114cm (44.8"), 16: 120cm (47.2"), 18: 126cm (49.6"), 20: 132cm (52"), 22: 138cm (54.4"), 24: 144cm (56.8"), 26 - 28: 150cm (59")
  • Length: 8: 131.5cm (51.8"), 10: 132.5cm (52.2"), 12: 132.9cm (52.3"), 14: 134.5cm (53"), 16: 136.6cm (53.8"), 18: 138.7cm (54.6"), 20: 140.6cm (55.4"), 22: 141.9cm (55.9"), 24: 143.2cm (56.4"), 26 - 28: 144.5cm (56.9")
All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back