Kuhn Rikon TSV Wed 18th July 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love a set of those patterned knives, but never bought any as I am afraid the pattern will come off over time

hehe i was lookin for new kitchenaid items (dont ask why though) lot of the Artisan range showing

Thanks SCW :handshake:. Could they have come up with anything more dull or with a more tongue-twisting title?!

Ooo-er Artisans in bright colours at Le Q?! (Note to self: step away from the cobalt blue, you already have the Classic in white and do not need a second one just cos it will match the kitchen you can't afford to put in...:wink:)

Thanks SCW :handshake:. Could they have come up with anything more dull or with a more tongue-twisting title?!

Ooo-er Artisans in bright colours at Le Q?! (Note to self: step away from the cobalt blue, you already have the Classic in white and do not need a second one just cos it will match the kitchen you can't afford to put in...:wink:)

let me guess you want a list of all the items? (new kitchenaid item) thread yeah? cause there is a artisan with 19!!! yes 19 colours!!

I agree that these don't look like much, but I bought the 29cm version for about £20 in January, and it's brilliant. Its main purpose is to stop pans of potatoes, pasta etc boiling over (and it works) but I mainly use it as a splatter guard when cooking on the hob or microwaving. It's also handy as an extra lid that you can just keep in a drawer. You can also steam veg with it, but I've not tried that.

Yes it was overpriced, but it's probably one of my favourite QVC purchases, so I might well be tempted by this smaller size.

It's £24.95 plus £4.95 postage direct from Kuhn Rikon. Looks like there may actually be some value in the QVC one!!

Latest posts

Back