Lack of Transparency

• Thread starter Deleted member 29604
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 29604

Guest Shopper
I buy items from Gemporia but only after checking the details of what I'm buying fastidiously.
What regularly makes me think twice about continuing:
Lack of transparency about treatments.
Endless comedy sketches about mistakes being made and, oh gosh, all pieces set into sterling silver instead of platinum. We are NOT stupid.
Same comment about the 'museum grade' pieces that end up being sold at £79.99.
Adina and Hattie scratching their noses regularly.
Hattie talking about her pieces as if they are something special. Most are made in China of polyester or acrylic.
Adina rarely finishing a sentence.
The visage range being promoted as cruelty free yet not displaying any of the recognised cruelty free logos on packaging. At least not fairly recently. I never receive a reply about this and have just complained to the ASA.

I totally agree with everything you say. I didn't know about the Visage range though but then again I tend to switch off when that range comes on as it's not really my thing.

On the subject of the presenters, has anyone else noticed that if you cut off all their hands they would be speechless. Not one of them can talk without waving their hands all over the place.

I totally agree with everything you say. I didn't know about the Visage range though but then again I tend to switch off when that range comes on as it's not really my thing.

On the subject of the presenters, has anyone else noticed that if you cut off all their hands they would be speechless. Not one of them can talk without waving their hands all over the place.
Pity they never end up around Troth's throat

The visage range being promoted as cruelty free yet not displaying any of the recognised cruelty free logos on packaging.
Isn't this stuff mass made in China? If so, I doubt very much that it's cruelty free. China are not exactly known for their morals.

Lack of transparency about treatments.

Whilst I agree that presenters could be more open about presenters, Gemporia do at least put treatment codes on screen.

On the rare occasions I've tuned into TJC or one of the other channels, I've yet to see any mention of treatments - either via the form on-screen graphics or via presenters.

Latest posts

Back