Lakeland Selling on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvc may charge less abd do some special offers but still offer thier dire customers services. its rare for me to buy anything and nearly every time there is an issue.

Wendy Miranda is probably doubting the decision to sell on QVC already, having been subjected to the puerile questions for today's Q Gossip email, such as

"If you were facing a zombie apocalypse, which three QVC presenters would be on your survival team?"

FFS!

QVC are probably hoping they can entice Lakeland customers to shop with them and buy other things while they're at it, and vice versa, but I think once Lakeland customers cop a look at QVCs p&p they'll be off like a shot.

Will be interested to see what offers QVC have with Lakeland, we have a couple in town and it's a super shop!

If Lakeland offer capped P&P, free P&P over £50 and similar, can they force QVC to do the same on their behalf? I've heard it said before that P&P issues are down to the manufacturer and not QVC, which I find hard to believe. If not, it'll damage their sales. I recently wanted to order balance and brighten in two different colours but didn't bother when I realised they'd charge me two complete P&Ps! If they do this for Lakeland's items, people are not going to bother.

Can a brand force QVC to cap postage? No. Can the brand offer to pay the QVC postage or subsidise the QVC postage? Yes. To that extent the P&P issues are down to the manufacturer. Everything that goes through QVC's antiquated stock management system will be hamstrung by the fact that stupid system cannot cope with a basket of goods and treat an order as a single consignment.

QVC will be "packaging" what they offer. So, as an example, the dry soon will probably look more expensive, but will include the mesh shelves and the cover, I believe.

Latest posts

Back