Last Clicks and Clearence Beauty items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clearance prices?! Goodness me, QVC certainly know how to spoil us with their generous savings......:mysmilie_845: Take the Lola Rose Hand Lotion for instance - down to £10.13 from £11.25!!

Yes I got the Lola amethyst had wash in TK for £4.99 and a set of 3 hand creams for £7.99. Aloud got Jane packer milk bath reduced to £6.00!

Has anyone tried the Balance me range before ? i like the look of it

Blimey, I'm surprised there are any beauty/skin products left ! I thought any leftovers would be in Jill Franks bathroom !!!!!!!

A lot of 'unheard' of brands appearing - when were they shown ? at 3 in the morning ??????

So sorry. Should have checked before I hit the send button. My earlier post is riddled with errors!

So sorry. Should have checked before I hit the send button. My earlier post is riddled with errors!

Dont worry about it, u posted it on a thread that has a spelling mistake in the title, i was clearly setting the tone :giggle:

Wish TX Maxx made their stores all sell the same brands. I reckon my local one must sell what doesn't do well in other branches. 1 of this, 1 of that and for the most part brands I've never heard of. More chance of finding George Clooney in the aisles then Lola Rose, Kipling, etc :sad:

I got the hand cream, free with a magazine. Its lovely!

Dont think the other stuff would be any good for me, too many essential oils......they give me spots and rashes.

My skin likes good old petrochemicals :giggle:

Has anyone tried the Balance me range before ? i like the look of it

Latest posts

Back