laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They had Ann Dawson doing 2 whole hours this afternoon on LG, she was over the top as usual and caked in the thickest make up I have ever seen which put years on her. and then said the thing she liked about LG was it wasn't "cakey" lol.

I thought that she was wearing the Medium shade that was too dark for her and looked like a mask especially around the "ear and jaw area" where she was her natural colour

For eye shadows that looked brown-based in the palette, they looked more grey and silvery on the models which is exactly what I found with the eye pie compact mentioned earlier in this thread. These are the only colours that tend to look "wrong" on me. I thought the new LG brand ambassador's demos looked lovely, as did her own make up so I may try the eye pie again, but without using the darker shadow.

I have what looks like the same colours as the tsv in an item called baked eye pie shadow trio birthday cake instead of lines it is in triangle shapes

I've got both and the eye pie colours are quite a bit different - the latest TSV is more brown and the eye pie is much more plummy. If I were a techniwizz I'd post a pic of the two together so you could compare and contrast but I'm not, so I won't, you'll just have to take my word for it!!

I agree.
I have both & the new one is much cooler browns than the pie ones. I prefer the new one. Hot browns make me look like I have sore eyes.

They had Ann Dawson doing 2 whole hours this afternoon on LG, she was over the top as usual and caked in the thickest make up I have ever seen which put years on her. and then said the thing she liked about LG was it wasn't "cakey" lol.

It's no secret that AD has a very ruddy complexion and swears by bare minerals as the only foundation that works for her. She was probably wearing both products.

By the end of the day AY was glowing like a Kirks Folly moon. She looked exhausted and was talking even more twaddle than usual but why does she think that the oil slick look will be flattering?

I did have a moment at the end of the day when the fair and porcelain were left and were both limited stock - I did have a wobble and think OMG I need to buy it and put it in my basket - but I'm so pleased I resisted.Easy pay always sways me and I managed to talk myself into the fact I didn't want to be paying for a make up set still in March when I know it would be long at the bottom of my make up drawer.

There were elements of it I did like...the blush and maybe the lipgloss.I shall look on ebay for those bits when the fuss has died down.LG normally has another TSV in Feb so I will wait to see what willcome with that...and I won't feel too bad if I buy it!! I just knew on this one that I didn't want the B&B,the Spackle,the brush and very possibly the eyeshadows.

I am fair skin (fairly medium in BM), blonde highlights, would the blusher be suitable ?

It looked pretty natural on the models, including the girl that wore porcelain, so thought if she can wear it so could I :)

I've got both and the eye pie colours are quite a bit different - the latest TSV is more brown and the eye pie is much more plummy. If I were a techniwizz I'd post a pic of the two together so you could compare and contrast but I'm not, so I won't, you'll just have to take my word for it!!

I received mine today and I thought it was an excellent idea about the photo, so here are the both of them side by side. I love the "silver" stripe.

LG1.jpg

Latest posts

Back