Laura Geller long awaited back in stocks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
LOL....no poor Laura is not literally "in the stocks" but after months and months of waiting the Real Deal Concealer is finally back in stock in both Medium and Light. IMO this is the best concealer I have ever used. Word of warning, if you think you are a "light" you may actually be better with a medium. I found those mini concealers that I got in a couple of sets one in each shade really handy to determine this.

Also back in stock is the dream creams lip palatte in Berry - with brush. I returned the apricot shade of this as the colours did not suit and have been waiting for the Berry shade for ages.

I love LG real deal too and you're right Weathergirl, I am light olive tones and thought I would be medium, but am actually better (less Asht) with medium deep. In the winter I mix the two shades in a little pot and get a good paler shade for my skin. I like to let my eye serum sink in a bit and the dab on concealer with a concealer brush and then leave for 5 minutes. Then just gently even out with finger tips. This is working well for me as before I was rubbing in, and started to get some milia.

Thanls LLE!!! ( have to shorten your username!!!) Now mixing the 2- what a brilliant idea. The mini ones last forever, and another warning- you only need the tiniest dab with a concealer brush as it seems so highly pigmented and it has a rich texture.

Off to work now. Boo! No rest for the wicked. At least it's a bank holiday soon

I had forgotten that I'd ordered the real deal concealer during Laura's last visit. It was delivered last week and I was going to just return it unused. I had bought Benefit Erase paste and was quite happy with that. Anyway, I decided I'd try the LG concealer as the reviews were so good. Omg, I'm so glad that I didn't return it unused, there is no way I would part with it now! I have the light and it is just perfect. I was surprised with how little you need, it will last ages.

I used to love LG,I'm a bit off it lately.The christmas TSV I ordered, arrived smashed.....the last TSV, thought I'd try the med B&B instead of my fair,but hated it....couldn't be bothered with sending for another....never seems anything new in stock......

I'm in dire need of a new concealer that will cover redness. However, as I use either Urban Decay or Philosophy mineral foiundations would this be OK to use? TIA

I use it with Bare Minerals foundation at the moment and its fine. I tend to apply after the foundation with a brush in teeny tiny dabs, then I blend with fingertips. If it was for redness probably best to apply underneath first.

Latest posts

Back