Laura Geller OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, I thought that might be the case, thanks for confirming that!

Yeah, I'm waiting for the porcelain as well, I'm using BE at the moment in the Fairly Light and it's a smidgen too dark though should be ok if we ever get better weather (not that I tan very much). I prefer BnB so I have high hopes!

Yeah, I'm waiting for the porcelain as well

Me too!

I'm also still waiting, on waitlist, for the TSV that I ordered, was told had been despatched but never turned up.....showing as a return on my order records!

The Fairly Light BE is too dark for me too but I got a Fair from a department store & it's perfect. :sun:

That's a relief I've already got both of these. The Angel eye shadow was in one of the first sets I bought donkey's years ago, and the Down to Earth was in a TSV a few years ago and it isn't as dark as it looks in the photo, but it's matt, no shimmer if that helps anyone decide.

Jude xx

Well I watched and watched but no OTO:down::down:

I did get yesterdays though:sun:

Can't believe no LG till august!

I am hoping that we'll have a TSV in August, maybe with the porcelaine BnB. I'm glad I wasn't tempted this time round, I have more than enough blusher in every shade imaginable...

I wish they would put the Tropics Deluxe collection on easy pay. I really need another lippie & lipgloss but paying nearly £40 for it with the exorbitant P&P is too much for me at the moment:doh:

The cost of this kit of outrageous! I got the full size Tropics blush on eBay for less than £20, I wasn't overly bothered about the other items but there was no way I was paying QVC prices for them! Have a look on eBay, especially sellers form the US = )

I think there's a thread from a few months ago which mooted the posiibility of the tropics TSV, that QVC US sold, coming here soon, maybe as the August TSV? So it might be worth waiting a while if you can. A couple of good sellers on eb@y have the components of that set listed PM me and I can recommend a reputable seller (not me honest).

Jude xx

I am hoping that we'll have a TSV in August, maybe with the porcelaine BnB. I'm glad I wasn't tempted this time round, I have more than enough blusher in every shade imaginable...

I've just posted on another thread about the TSV.
I've received a reply back from Laura Geller saying that the next TSV for the U.K. is
6th August!
I'm really, really hoping it's the Baked Vanilla collection that was QVC U.S. TSV in February.
I also asked when we could expect to get the Balance & Brighten with SPF 15 in the U.K. as well, but they're unable to give me a date on that at the moment, other than "it's coming & will eventually make an appearance" - wish they'd hurry it up!

Here's the link to the Baked Vanilla Collection

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...-Geller-Vanilla-Nudes-6piece-Baked-Collection

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back