Laura Geller TSV 16/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller 3 Piece Collection TSV 16/08/23 (what i think anyway)

1x Double Take Liquid Foundation
1x Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g)
1x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil

1x Double Take Liquid Foundation RRP £29 + post
1x Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g) RRP £22 + post (compared to ones direct)
1x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil RRP £18 + post

Total RRP £69 + post

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 259
  • LG TSV 2.jpg
    LG TSV 2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 260
I was a LG fan back in the day but reading the reviews on B&B they are not good.Mention of containing talc and inconsistency with the colour mix.Years ago when a fan I visited the shop in NY to buy a small version of B£B for travelling.I met Laura and Alison ‘beauty expert‘ were there, both were lovely and friendly, the assistant opened several containers to see the variation in colour mixes.Perhaps the Italian artisans have now gone East?

Laura Geller 3 Piece Collection TSV 16/08/23 (what i think anyway)

1x Double Take Liquid Foundation
1x Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g)
1x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil

1x Double Take Liquid Foundation RRP £29 + post
1x Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g) RRP £35 + post (compared to ones direct)
1x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil RRP £19 + post

Total RRP £69 + post
Total RRP £83 + post

Laura Geller Double Take Foundation & Eye 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248919
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

Turn heads your way with the help of this three-piece Double Take Collection from the beauty experts at Laura Geller. Curated to help you create a dreamy, flawless face look, this special collection features Double Take Foundation, which works to smooth and perfect the look of fine lines, pores and marks, a luxurious eyeshadow palette with 12 rich, cream-to-powder shades, plus Inkcredible Eyeliner in universally-flattering soft brown. From day to night, blend on countless beauty looks with this amazing collection and prepare to feel flawless.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Laura Geller collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £79.88 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £37.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £41.90.
A beautiful base - never before seen in a Today's Special Value, discover Double Take Liquid Foundation and the incredible look it can give your skin. Boasting a buildable formula that offers a gorgeous matte finish, it's designed to help smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles, blurring the appearance of imperfections and pores for the look of perfected, healthy-looking skin. Not to mention how much we love the drip-free precision applicator, so you can achieve just the right coverage, every time.
All eyes on you - Laura Geller's lauded baked cream eyeshadows are a favourite for a reason. With 12 in this dreamy palette in a mixture of matte and shimmer shades, each one works to deliver rich, long-lasting colour that won't crease, fallout or transfer. Achieve radiant, beautifully blended eye looks whatever the occasion with these stunning eyeshadows!
Smooth operator - treat your eyelids to an eyeliner that does more. Inkcredible Eyeliner boasts intense, creamy colour that glides across the lid to help you achieve a smooth line every time. From tight-lining to dramatic winged looks, this effortless liner will work to give you a waterproof finish that won't smudge or budge. There's even a built-in sharpener to help keep the tip always on point!
Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.
Contains:
  • 1 x Double Take Liquid Foundation (30ml) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Sand, Tan or Deep - a buildable formula that works to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles, blurring the appearance of imperfections and pores with a matte finish. Features a drip-free precision applicator to help achieve the perfect level of coverage every time
  • 1 x Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g) - 12 baked cream eyeshadows with a blendable, cream-to-powder formula, which helps to deliver rich, long-lasting colour with no creasing, fallout or transfer. In a spectrum of matte and shimmer finishes
  • 1 x Inkredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil (0.4g) in Brown Sugar (dark brown with golden shimmer) - offers longwearing, waterproof colour in a highly pigmented, transfer-proof formula that stays vibrant all day and won't run or smudge. Features a super-soft precision tip that allows for even application with no pulling or skipping

If you were to buy the items in this Laura Geller collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £79.88

Double Take Liquid Foundation 30ml £26 cost £13.65
Eyeshadow Palette £34.92 cost £18.33
Inkredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil £18.96 cost £9.95

Total £79.88 cost £41.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW.

I also wondered if she had been ill? maybe the weight loss was self directed through gastric band or even plain old hard work. Her skin still looked well I thought

No need for gastric bands now with the wonder drug O something which just eats the fat. It is very big in the US, it is being hailed as the answer to overweight well those who can pay, all the recent photos of US TV and film actresses who lost a lot of weight is being put down to it.

No need for gastric bands now with the wonder drug O something which just eats the fat. It is very big in the US, it is being hailed as the answer to overweight well those who can pay, all the recent photos of US TV and film actresses who lost a lot of weight is being put down to it.
Ah yes of course I'm wondering if an old friend of mine now living in US is on Ozempic. Its easier to spot in the menopausal!

Latest posts

Back