Laura Geller Tropics Deluxe Collection...ouch!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I'm been waiting for this ever since seeing on the Musings of a Muse website in DECEMBER! It was $37 in the US for the four piece kit...it's now on QVC UK at £35 plus £3odd for P&P! I'm sorry, I know the exchange rate isn't as good as it used to be but this is taking the mick, the blush isn't even full size! (and annoyingly, the blush is what I really want from the kit but it's not available seperately). I was tempted to use my easy pay voucher but dammit, I'm not that much of a sucker!!

Grrr....

Nice kit shame about the price!

Not wanting to gloat but I got this set from fleabay for £20 which is about right imho. It's lovely and the colours are fab but I agree they're taking the p!ss again aren't they!

Maybe if you wait a week or two some other sucker'll pay that for the kit and sell the blush on fleabay? Fingers crossed for you.

Jude xx

Not wanting to gloat but I got this set from fleabay for £20 which is about right imho. It's lovely and the colours are fab but I agree they're taking the p!ss again aren't they!

Maybe if you wait a week or two some other sucker'll pay that for the kit and sell the blush on fleabay? Fingers crossed for you.

Jude xx

Oh nice score! I've been scouring eBay for it ever since I spotted it but there was only one which I saw and it was going for MORE than retails...no thanks! I'm hoping someone lists the blush seperately :clapping:

Are the lip colours very strong?

Tx

Try ebay America in your search. I get items there all the time, make sure you know the shipping costs.

I have been searching for the Smashbox eyeliner palette in metallic and QVC had it at £22+ plus shipping on top, on counter its £30:confused:. I bought a brand new one from ebay America including shipping £11.30!!!!:wave:

Try ebay America in your search. I get items there all the time, make sure you know the shipping costs.

I have been searching for the Smashbox eyeliner palette in metallic and QVC had it at £22+ plus shipping on top, on counter its £30:confused:. I bought a brand new one from ebay America including shipping £11.30!!!!:wave:

Thanks Donna, eBay US is where I go for anything I can't find on the UK site :giggle:

I fancied that SB palette too but not at that price!! Especially given the size of it!

Tx

ok ladies being somewhat numb [ old age ].....how do you get onto ebay america......i buy quite a bit from hong kong & also china....USA as well BUT just hit the worldwide button.......if theres an easier way PLEASE PLEASE spill the beans........mucho thanko

dollar + £

I have moaned about this elsewhere (create and craft) why do they think they can get away with changing the $ sign to a £ sign. Check it out on line next time you see something you would really like which is a "US" product and see how often we are paying so much more. QVC and C & C must ship over container loads of stuff (probably from China rather than US)

ok ladies being somewhat numb [ old age ].....how do you get onto ebay america......i buy quite a bit from hong kong & also china....USA as well BUT just hit the worldwide button.......if theres an easier way PLEASE PLEASE spill the beans........mucho thanko

You're not numb at all! If you don't know, you don't know and there's no harm in asking:nod: . If you go to the main e-bay site, scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a box that will say something like 'visit other e-bay sites' and then there's a list of all the other countries e-bay is in, find USA and click on that - et voila!

:sun:

linky no worky?

Ok, found it. That's the set I was talking about in the first place?!

Got my fingers crossed for you Red that it's a OTO this evening at £9.50 with free p&p. Ok I can dream. I hope you track one down on ebay, qvc don't need your money!

Jude xx

Last edited:
Check out the size of the brush pictured with this lip palette! Wrong brush or HUGE lips? You decide? :mysmilie_479:

Jude xx

Attachments

• 219624.jpg
    219624.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 143

Latest posts

Back