Lee Clark

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oooh this was the first time I've watched Lee and he is a hottie! I know what you mean about the shirts but he is very nice and also seemed to know his stuff, he even had me considering buying the Yamaha CD player (the white was gorg but can't afford it).

Mmm I think I might tune into more of the tech shows from now on! :heart:

I think i am watching the wrong show - do you mean the dude who is on now doing the fugi camera? He does'nt look like a hottie to me!

I think i am watching the wrong show - do you mean the dude who is on now doing the fugi camera? He does'nt look like a hottie to me!

If your watching the guy with Debbie doing the Kodak printer then NOOOO thats not him! lol

Was he previously a presenter on one of the jewellery channels ?

He was married to Pollyanna Woodward from the Gadet Show.
Think she was also linked to Peter Andre.
She has just recently finished as the QVC guest for J-Lo watches, due to her other comments.

Last edited:
The Yamaha hifi is available in 10 colours not just the 3 shown on QVC.

I've found it for £175 with free postage from Weymouth Hi-Fi (a shop I know).

Click on the link to see the colours (includes PINK, I think I like the bright orange).

[http://www.weymouthhifi.co.uk/website/yamaha/2010/mcr140.htm?gclid=CKiG1siIq6kCFUIPfAodcSJeLw

PS I have a different Yamaha that uses airwired technology, works really well and sounds great.

thanks for this SB! I'm loving the look of the red and orange! I'll keep a note of this for when I get paid and I might treat myself to it!

Latest posts

Back