Lee Holbein is awful

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i cannot stand him, he's so two faced, bashing brands saying how awful they are to sell another brand then he starts selling the brand he's been bashing and saying how wonderful it is...

The most I've ever seen of Lee was when Akimbo had him as her avatar!! :mysmilie_19: Technology shows are an immediate turn off for me. Could there be any greater irony than buying technology from QVC?

I've realised since the early days of his appearances that he was all bluster. Much is made of his 'over 25 years in the computer business', but its really noticeable that the same spiel is spouted whether he's flogging a 50 quid gadget or a £500 tablet. He assumes that everyone knows all about the 'cloud' and starts blinding us with giga/mega bite capacity, and yes you can get all these 'apps'. Well he certainly never sells me anything because I haven't a clue what he's talking about.

Agreed with others about Alexa. These gadgets dont work like magic, clearly information has to be fed into the thing for it to function - so whats the point ? I'm not that desperate to have a conjuring show in my living room. I just 'log on' at the 'mother ship' to get information I want.

I can tell you're missing him Minx, so just for you...hope you like cheese! :mysmilie_17:

The most I've ever seen of Lee was when Akimbo had him as her avatar!! :mysmilie_19: Technology shows are an immediate turn off for me. Could there be any greater irony than buying technology from QVC?

Attachments

• lee ho.jpg
    lee ho.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 166
Give me Lee over Abi, (who is she) and constantly waffles on and on about Techy! Yes, I probably know more lolololo!!!!

Give me Lee over Abi, (who is she) and constantly waffles on and on about Techy! Yes, I probably know more lolololo!!!!

I had a problem with some tech, Q had been selling the products but I had bought it cheaper on Amazon. I was having a slight issue so, i actually contacted Lee via Twitter, bit cheeky I know but it was worth a go. Not only did he respond but he sorted the problem for me so he's OK in my book.

"Alexa: can you sack Lee Holbein and stick a Charlie Bear into his gob, please..."

I find that on one hand he speaks to the viewer as if they had never even switched on a computer and the next second he yaps about apps ( I'ill offer that as his catchphrase). He needs to decide who the product is aimed at and talk at that level.

Has he been asking alexia if he needs a brolly tomorrow? That was an old chestnut of his.

ahh dont sack lee hes alright.maybe qvc have told him not to be too techie in his presentations i think hes a nice person

He is wonderful in comparison to the awful Techy Abby and Ellie is not far behind. Not that this is any recommendation mind you.

At least he doesn't do tacky keyrings and alarm clocks

Snake Eyes is shilling an iPhone 6S. He says 'if you want a great phone that isn't such a big investment as the iPhone 7 get this'.

iPhone 6S 32GB £613.95 delivered from QVC
iPhone 7 32GB £599.00 delivered from Apple

I'd say I honestly don't know how this shower get away with it but sadly I do, it's called EasyBuy:down:

What on earth has he done to his face? Maybe he is in a panto...:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back