Leighton Denny Hot Pick - 14 Oct 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
Leighton Denny 5 piece Wonder Colour collection - 222573 Super bargain price £24.98 with £3.95 p&p - Five 12ml nail colours - Purple shot with silver -Stormy Weather,Lilac - Heiress, Coral -Hepburn, Sheer pink - It Girl and a Purpley pink - ?sorry dont know name.

I think this is good value for five full sizes of LD polish - i especially love the Purple shot with silver,Lilac and the Purpley pink ones - i'm needing another set of hands and feet with all the lacquers and polishes i own - and the OPI TSV at the end of the month is not helping although if it includes the Burlesque colours then its a buyer too:clapping:

Last edited:
good value for the money if you love all the colours which i dont. will pop down to selfridges and buy the opi dark shimmery navy that i have wanted for ages for £9.50 and no p&p and no waiting for delivery. long live the high street!:cash:

Thanks for pointing this out to me SCWx I was just so excited at the value that i needed to share - unfortunately i didnt check for previous posts(naughty me!!) - i am suitably told off:giggle: and will try not to let it happen again:bear: As always your detective work is appreciated:flower:

its fine i know i was shocked when i saw it the price was too good to miss and its good to be reminded as i do so much postin i lose track of things as well lol

I know what you mean - i've been watching the 11am show(LD) and have managed to pick up the set with the French White,Butterfly wings and four or five other full price items including nail oil and correcting fliud(set worth around £77 at Leightons website) for around £25 inc p&p!! I'm delighted - Leighton was shocked at the price and said that if he had noticed this set before it would have never come to air at that price!! Love it!!:clapping: -but........ I'm still looking forward to the OPI TSV:cheeky:

I know what you mean - i've been watching the 11am show(LD) and have managed to pick up the set with the French White,Butterfly wings and four or five other full price items including nail oil and correcting fliud(set worth around £77 at Leightons website) for around £25 inc p&p!! I'm delighted - Leighton was shocked at the price and said that if he had noticed this set before it would have never come to air at that price!! Love it!!:clapping: -but........ I'm still looking forward to the OPI TSV:cheeky:

Oh oh, look what you have mentioned !!!!!

I saw this as well.... though when I checked the reviews online about it someone has said he was saying the same back in May.... think Mr Denny may just be a convincing actor tbh. :wonder:

Latest posts

Back